Hayward, CA
Before care: Yes

Cherryland Elementary School 4

Posted September 27, 2014
I went to this school since I was 4 the staff is nice the teachers are to it all depends on the generation. I wnt to a class thet taught in English and spanish it was a bilingual and English class. I am a former student.

Posted June 11, 2014
The longer my child goes here, the worst this school is.The staff is rude.Having the separate classes between english and spanish is appalling.Then children get in trouble for not wanting to play together.They are teaching racism all over again.It is truly disgusting.

Posted February 20, 2013
the office staff are extremly rude!! They could care less about the students, and the parents if they have any concerns. They are unprofessional, and for them to be in this particular field, it is ridiculous! There are many more passionate people out there that would love to have their jobs. And take the time to listen, and care for each person that walks in that office.

Posted January 06, 2012
Poor class structure, children out of control and no leadership. Main reasons for removing my children from this school.

Cherryland Elementary School 0

Posted September 13, 2009
cherryland has been a family school, down to the grandchildren, since 1968 I must say as the 3rd generation my daughter attends 3rd grade and its a little rough but all hands down to Mr. Freitas he's made an incredible impact on my childs learning , confidence and over-all development.

Cherryland Elementary School 0

Posted August 27, 2008
Cherryland Elementary is a great place to learn. Our test scores have been going up steadily for the past few years, and we are now able to offer extra support to those students who need it most. The students are happy, engaged and well-behaved at school. The teachers are dedicated to helping each child reach their academic potential and meet or exceed state standards. The parent community is supportive and communicative. There is a lot of pressure on the school regarding the standardized test scores, but Cherryland is still a very special community for children and the adults who care about them.

Cherryland Elementary School 5

Posted September 30, 2007

Cherryland Elementary School 5

Posted August 16, 2007
My family has been at Cherryland School for 10 years and have two more to go before they have all completed K-6. My children have done well and the oldest is in honors classes and has a 3.9gpa. I owe this not only to the great foundation that he has received at Cherryland, but also to the teacher-parent relationship that goes along with my children's education. I believe that the involvement of the parent is what helps the teachers better help our children. And the teachers at Cherryland have allowed me to be part of that. I have enjoyed and been very happy with my children's success and time at Cherryland. It is unfortunate that these test scores do not show the dedication, determination, pride and heart of the teachers and staff at Cherryland School.

Cherryland Elementary School 3

Posted August 10, 2007

Cherryland Elementary School 4

Posted November 21, 2005

Cherryland Elementary School
585 Willow Avenue, Hayward, CA  94541
Last modified Cherryland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cherryland Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top