Hayward, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted April 30, 2013
Eldridge Elementary School is a very nice school.The pricipals and teachers are working hand in hand to give the students a high standard of education.My two son are enjoying their stay in this school.

Posted November 01, 2011
good sch00l keep it up teachers doinig good, At schoolthe principle is very good she does her duty vwey well

Posted October 31, 2011
My son is in K and so far, I like it. Not fully because he has just started his first year here but we'll see. So far so good.

Posted March 10, 2010
My children have been going to eldridge for about 6yrs now , i have my middle child graduating from six grade . I love the teachers and staff there , i as a parent had to be strongly involved with my children as well as there teachers and the staff and my outcome has been Excellent , I love Ms Porter she is a great teacher and has helped my sixth grader tremendously.

Posted December 16, 2009
My children have been going for 5years at eldridge and i have to say the teachers are great . I love my sixth grader 's teacher this year i can call for updates and help with her homework she is wonderful she always gets back at me with any questions. I do think that this school is one of the best in hayward .

Posted September 16, 2009
the teachers are absolutely wonderful to the kids & parents. The academics are amazing & they are a Distinguished Blue Ribbon school. I would not send my daughter to any other school.

Eldridge Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
my big son just graduated from there & my little son loves it there - they have a great program going on there

Posted October 04, 2008

Posted August 14, 2008
My two boys are in this school and the teachers are just what you want for your children ( second Parents).

Posted June 24, 2008
Both my boys have gone to this school - And I went there 30 years ago. The teachers and administration is dedicated to the students and providing quality education. The only negative around this school is that due to the closing of neighborhood schools many children that are not accustom to the strictness of Eldridge have been absorbed into this school and that has causes some havoc to the existing population of students. Behavior issues that have never been a problem is on the rise - but administration is on top of it.

Eldridge Elementary School
26825 Eldridge Avenue, Hayward, CA  94544
Last modified Eldridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eldridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top