Bad
Good

I heard this school just ranked #1 in the Tennyson area! Great Job! My niece goes to this school and I just want to praise the teachers and staff there. A lot of these teachers have a lot of years of experience,and it shows. They put in more time then they get payed for, that's old school, and I know that they spend money out of their own pockets to make sure their students excell! I read a comment about bulling at this school and my comment to that is the school is here to teach ( they scored #1) and that we as parents/ guardians need to teach respect and discipline. We need to do our job because scoring #1, they are doing their JOB! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

#1, out of all these elementary schools, should give everyone a clue, get your child in Eldridge!

Amount of homework: Agree

Teachers here know what they are doing! After all #1 means a lot and parents should be thankful their kids are here! I'm surprised that the secret isn't out.

This school had a lot of issues. First of all there are a few great teachers..and I mean a few. The other teachers don't listen to the students, don't want to go above and beyobd to help, do as little as possible and don't have time to hear the kids out when they need help. There is a HUGE bullying problem at this school and no one seems to want to do anything about it! Not even the school district! I have never in my life seen a school operate as poorly as this one! Most of the work is sent home and not addressed/taught enough in the classroom. The Music and PE classes are a joke. I could teach them better. Why are we paying for teachers to show movies and free play. There is almost no organization in this school. You barely get a weeks notice for things. There are not enough adults supervising during recess and there is a lot of fighting/incidents that occur daily! I have tried on countless occassions over 3 years to address these issues with the principal and have always been given the run around and/or been lied to on numerous occassions. I don't know why the district doesn't fix this! Sincerely, A mad and disgusted parent!

Eldridge Elementary School is a very nice school.The pricipals and teachers are working hand in hand to give the students a high standard of education.My two son are enjoying their stay in this school.

good sch00l keep it up teachers doinig good, At schoolthe principle is very good she does her duty vwey well

My son is in K and so far, I like it. Not fully because he has just started his first year here but we'll see. So far so good.

My children have been going to eldridge for about 6yrs now , i have my middle child graduating from six grade . I love the teachers and staff there , i as a parent had to be strongly involved with my children as well as there teachers and the staff and my outcome has been Excellent , I love Ms Porter she is a great teacher and has helped my sixth grader tremendously.

My children have been going for 5years at eldridge and i have to say the teachers are great . I love my sixth grader 's teacher this year i can call for updates and help with her homework she is wonderful she always gets back at me with any questions. I do think that this school is one of the best in hayward .

the teachers are absolutely wonderful to the kids & parents. The academics are amazing & they are a Distinguished Blue Ribbon school. I would not send my daughter to any other school.

Last modified Eldridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.