Eldridge Elementary School 1

Posted March 05, 2015
This school had a lot of issues. First of all there are a few great teachers..and I mean a few. The other teachers don't listen to the students, don't want to go above and beyobd to help, do as little as possible and don't have time to hear the kids out when they need help. There is a HUGE bullying problem at this school and no one seems to want to do anything about it! Not even the school district! I have never in my life seen a school operate as poorly as this one! Most of the work is sent home and not addressed/taught enough in the classroom. The Music and PE classes are a joke. I could teach them better. Why are we paying for teachers to show movies and free play. There is almost no organization in this school. You barely get a weeks notice for things. There are not enough adults supervising during recess and there is a lot of fighting/incidents that occur daily! I have tried on countless occassions over 3 years to address these issues with the principal and have always been given the run around and/or been lied to on numerous occassions. I don't know why the district doesn't fix this! Sincerely, A mad and disgusted parent!

Posted April 30, 2013
Eldridge Elementary School is a very nice school.The pricipals and teachers are working hand in hand to give the students a high standard of education.My two son are enjoying their stay in this school.

Posted November 01, 2011
good sch00l keep it up teachers doinig good, At schoolthe principle is very good she does her duty vwey well

Posted October 31, 2011
My son is in K and so far, I like it. Not fully because he has just started his first year here but we'll see. So far so good.

Posted March 10, 2010
My children have been going to eldridge for about 6yrs now , i have my middle child graduating from six grade . I love the teachers and staff there , i as a parent had to be strongly involved with my children as well as there teachers and the staff and my outcome has been Excellent , I love Ms Porter she is a great teacher and has helped my sixth grader tremendously.

Posted December 16, 2009
My children have been going for 5years at eldridge and i have to say the teachers are great . I love my sixth grader 's teacher this year i can call for updates and help with her homework she is wonderful she always gets back at me with any questions. I do think that this school is one of the best in hayward .

Posted September 16, 2009
the teachers are absolutely wonderful to the kids & parents. The academics are amazing & they are a Distinguished Blue Ribbon school. I would not send my daughter to any other school.

Eldridge Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
my big son just graduated from there & my little son loves it there - they have a great program going on there

Posted October 04, 2008

Posted August 14, 2008
My two boys are in this school and the teachers are just what you want for your children ( second Parents).

Eldridge Elementary School
26825 Eldridge Avenue, Hayward, CA  94544
Last modified Eldridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eldridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top