Hayward, CA
Before care: Yes

Glassbrook Elementary School 4

Posted July 26, 2014
This is a good school al though it doesnt Have much money but they do sales Movie nights reciclen and car wash some Times . They give kids breakfast and education And they take care of your kids i love this school

Glassbrook Elementary School 5

Posted April 17, 2014
We are a Tk-6th grade public school. We have great staff members who are committed to providing students with an education that will prepare them for the 21st century. We have students who take pride in their school by picking up trash during the school day and during our schools monthly Saturday clean-up day. We have a new school principal who has a great vision to improve the our school's physical environment. However, being a public school, all of our money goes towards necessary consumables such as paper (for the xerox machine) and other vital school supplies (pencils, crayons, rulers, glue sticks ). Our principal would love to have enough money to purchase picnic tables so that our students will no longer have to sit on the concrete floor as they eat their snacks during recess time.

Glassbrook Elementary School 1

Posted May 29, 2012
Worst School ever..no extra curricular activities, arts and performances, field trips, fundraisers, or tutoring resources for english speking students. the principal caters to his own kind and let them get away with more than the other children. He suspends children of other ethnic background for the same thing that's the hispanic group do not get suspended for. I do not recommend this school for anyone. They may as well close it down. Were new to the school district and its a very bad experience. We definitely will not be returning

Glassbrook Elementary School 5

Posted September 16, 2009
I love Glassbrook. All of my kids have gone to this school. They are all doing great in school, and ALWAYS above average scores. They've all had Ms. Isomura and Mr. Faure, who are EXCELLENT teachers. Because of my address, they should be going to a school with better ratings, but I love the teachers and other staff at Glassbrook and trying hard to keep my kids there. Very personable people.

Glassbrook Elementary School 1

Posted March 27, 2007
Big safety issue; although there are a handful of teachers that love the kids there.

Glassbrook Elementary School 2

Posted November 21, 2006
i never heard about art, sport and other extracurricular activities for my daghter in this school.I thing nobody take care for th e kids at glassbrook school.

Glassbrook Elementary School
975 Schafer Road, Hayward, CA  94544
Last modified Glassbrook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glassbrook Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top