Hillview Crest Elementary School 3

Posted August 07, 2013
My daughters' school has struggled in the past. Things weren't exactly rosy last year, either. It's a Title I school, in P5, with a lower- to middle-income community and parents who must deal with their own personal crises before they can support the other 699 students at the school. But we, and other like-minded parents, are trying to turn things around. Three years ago we re-started the Parent-Teacher Club, and our goals this year are to build community, grow our anti-bullying program, and support Field Day at the end of the year. We have a new principal, several new teachers, and maybe a grant from greatschools.org? Big things can happen once you get that wheel rolling. Help us get that wheel rolling!

Posted September 25, 2012
The principal, Mr. Hazatone, and all his staff are truly involved with children. As a mom of two boys that have been at HVC I am really happy with the teacher's work. My two sons are now in a private school and they have had an excellent adjustment with the new requirements because they got all the academical fundamentals at HVC. Teachers listen to parents and Mr. Hazatone is always there to help the entire community.

Posted September 24, 2012
The principal and teachers are very motivated and working really hard to help the students.

Posted November 13, 2009
This is a much better school than test scores show...

Hillview Crest Elementary School 1

Posted August 23, 2009

Hillview Crest Elementary School 1

Posted November 05, 2008
My children are new to this school this year. When they come home and tell me what has happened to them everyday I wonder why the school allows bullies. I want to say something, but I also feel they are going to have to get tuff.

Posted September 30, 2008
The teachers at this school go above and beyond what they are asked to do. The principal, Beth Davies, has been an asset to the school. Two years ago, I would have rated this a two star but now, it has had great improvements.

Posted May 30, 2007

Hillview Crest Elementary School
31410 Wheelon Avenue, Hayward, CA  94544
Last modified Hillview Crest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hillview Crest Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top