Core Learning Academy At Conley-Caraballo High 5

Posted July 10, 2009
This is a great school because teachers are willing to help students. Many students are receiving higher grades after transfering to Conley Caraballo. I was a student from James Logan, but my grades was horrible. After I decided to transfer to Conley Caraballo my gpa went from a 1.24 to 3.80. I wish parents out there will put this school into consideration when they are picking a high school for thier children.

Core Learning Academy At Conley-Caraballo High 5

Posted June 09, 2007
this is the best school i have ever been to! Ms. silver is the most wounderful person i ahve ever known

Core Learning Academy At Conley-Caraballo High
541 Blanche Street, Hayward, CA  94544
Last modified Core Learning Academy At Conley-Caraballo High is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Core Learning Academy At Conley-Caraballo High Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top