Public charter
Hayward, CA
After care: No

Posted November 16, 2014
Worst experience of my life going here. Kids and many teachers treated me with little respect all through out the four years I spent here. During my senior year, I had a traumatic experience involving the school, and they did very little to help me in order to keep the situation on the down low. Really regret going to this high-school.

Posted August 26, 2014
This school is unpurposely sending kids to lower academics. The IA Administration is deliberately sending kids to classes that teach them math materials that are meant for a 3rd grader. When we look at the population of the school, a decent majority of these kids are ready for higher math and with the UC's system's demanding more AP and higher academics, kids who graduate from this school will most likely fail that system due to the management of Ms.Tucci and her staff and the ignorant hipster hippie loving teachers. This school own promotes an agenda of liberalism and is a biased school which will only make kids fail and make a deep whole of failer. As a IA graduate who goes to UCSC I am ashamed of the way this school has turned out and the way they are making kids repeat courses which they have excelled in already.

Posted September 17, 2013
Impact is the best school in east Bay Area. My daughter graduated in 2013 and she is going to UCSC. My son is a freshmen here in Impact. I am so happy and also big fan of Impact, they have the best teachers, staff and students.

Impact Academy of Arts and Technology 4

Posted January 30, 2013
The school provides a great intimate invironment where students can know their teachers and the teachers know them. I concur with the post of 10-29-12 the 11th grade Language Arts teacher is lacking (doesn't post grades but once a month and then it's too late to fix bad grade problems, failed to assist a student even after parent involvement) and has failed to help two students that I personally know. Every other teacher has been great, interested in students doing well and helping to resolve what ever is stopping the student from doing their best. Motivated! As a freshman my son was afraid to attempt his physics class, then he came home and proudly said, "I love physics!!" My son was a D and F student prior to Impact. He now has a 2.5 GPA. It's a hands on school so it's fun and things just "click" for the students. Safe invironment and they take the rules seriously. MUCH BETTER than Hayward High.

Posted April 13, 2010

Posted December 10, 2009
I am happy student in Impact all of the teachers are great and they all support me when i need help. They never let me fall behind and thanks to that my grades are good. Im glad i have the opportunity to attend this great school!

Posted November 29, 2009

Posted January 21, 2009

Impact Academy of Arts and Technology 0

Posted October 05, 2008
I am a proud parent of a founding student at Impact Academy. The entire staff are so dedicated to helping your child achieve their dreams! Every event that goes on at the school is just amazing! The way I have watched my daughter blossom still amazes me! I look forward to my son joining her!

Posted October 01, 2008
We were lucky enough to be part of the founding families of impact and are very proud to say my son attends this school. He wasn't the best of students but tried, he went from getting c & d's to a's & b's and the confidence that he didn't have before. This school is the best thing that has happened to the hayward school district! our children deserve to have all schools structured as this school so they have a fighting chance of a future. The way they teach is leaps and bounds ahead of the old traditional ways and much more effective. We can't say enough about how great this school and it's staff is,they are a wonderful group of people who want to change our future with giving our children knowledge and power. Thank you impact!

Impact Academy of Arts and Technology
2560 Darwin Street, Hayward, CA  94545
Last modified Impact Academy of Arts and Technology is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Impact Academy of Arts and Technology Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top