Hayward, CA

Royal Sunset (Continuation) School 4

Posted July 05, 2004
My son started attending RSHS end of last year and what a difference! He enjoys going to school now. He is a very smart boy but conventional education has done nothing for him since middle school. At RSHS they take interest in him and what works for him with individual lesson plans that work and make education with living for. It is a no nonsense campus without all the HS drama, peer pressure and bullying. It's a great campus. I can't wait to see what my son's future holds, and for the first time in years I feel he has one. I have offered to help start a school PTA but parent involvement is very limited so am doubtful.

Royal Sunset (Continuation) School
20450 Royal Avenue, Hayward, CA  94541
Last modified Royal Sunset (Continuation) School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12
Royal Sunset (Continuation) School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top