Hayward, CA

Colonial Acres Elementary School 1

Posted March 08, 2015
This school sucks. My child has been bullied since kindergarten it has the worst cafeteria staff they really are very very rude with parents and even worse with children's I hope they better shut down the school.

Colonial Acres Elementary School 1

Posted October 03, 2014
My son went to this school a few years ago and I'm sorry to say this but this is a really bad school . Some of the staff there is really rude i witnessed kids being yelled at almost everyday . My son did not want to eat lunch because of the lunch lady yelling at him if he did not not move fast enough . My son was bullied so much , I would complain to the teacher and the principle but nothing was being done , teachers are always late or call in and there's no sub till hour later .I could go on and on .I finally got tired of complaining so much that I found it pointless .Just happy I'm sons not at this horrible school anymore .

Posted May 18, 2014
This is a great school, the building is a little dated, but the teachers, and staff are great! The after school program at the school is also top notch!

Posted September 22, 2012
Seeing this score really surprises me. I attended from Kinder to 2nd grade. This was once one of the top rated schools in California. What happened? There was even a waiting list just to get into the school. Of course this was in the 80's. The teachers were wonderful then and hopefully they are still now. I hope things turn around for this school and the area.

Colonial Acres Elementary School

Posted February 12, 2010
Colonial Acress Elementary is one of the worst school that my child has attended The education is really bad, teachers are just not profesional at all, will never encorage a parent to send their children to this school but there's no choice since the school within your Zip Code

Posted October 12, 2005
Our teachers are wonderful. They are hardworking as some do not leave until after dark. The childrens academic scores are rising. We have a new principal that is wonderful and really cares about our students and community. The PTA works well with the staff and hold monthly family education fun nights. Last month was the opener so we had a magician. This month is character book night where each student gets to dress up as a character from a book and we will be reading stories and having snacks. Next month is family math night. More and more parents are becoming involved in our school, which is making a tremendous differance. What can say I am very happy that my children are able to attend here and our teachers are a great asset!

Colonial Acres Elementary School
17115 Meekland Avenue, Hayward, CA  94541
Last modified Colonial Acres Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Colonial Acres Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top