K-8|Private

Bad
Good

My daughter and son attends St. Joachim. I am very pleased and happy to see my kids grow academically and spiritually. The teachers are excellent and the Principal is very much involved. The school staff are very caring and thoughtful. The school was a winner of Best of the Bay this year. I recommend the school to families who are looking for both academic and spiritual excellence.

My daughter is currently attending preschool at St. Joachims and she loves it. All the teachers are wonderful! They are very understanding, respectful, accommodating to each families' needs and very passionate about their students. I have heard great things about this school long before I decided to invest in my daughter's education. They may not have to many extracurricular activities but they are very good in their educational programs. I at this point, is very satisfied with St. Joachims Catholic School.

We are so happy that we had the opportunity to put our kids in St. Joachim. It is such a wonderful environment for a child to grow-up in. The teachers are very well prepared, and their communication with parents and other teachers is excellent. The guidance they receive from the principal is what makes this school so outstanding. Keep up the good work!

I'm sorry that other parents had a bad experience here. I myself have three kids enrolled at St. Joachim ranging from preschool to 6th grade and I honestly am very happy with it. It's a small school with one class per grade. I like that because it lets you get to know all the kids in your childs class as well as the parents. Some of the class sizes are a bit large but with the teachers and all the varies teachers aides the kids get more than ample attention and help. The staff is also more than open to listening to any problems you may have.

The kindergarden teacher is a wonderful teacher, I'm amazed to see my child grow not only academically by also as a confident person. I'm pleased with her work and I would recommend this school to any parent who really cares about his/her children. I do agree that the kindergarden experience is crucial on any individual and for that reason I think the kindergarden teacher does an amazing work by ensuring kids go to school not just to play but to learn about discipline and to love school years to come! I have a lot of good things to say about this school, however, I just would like to add that this school works hard on developing leaders and responsible individuals for our society. I'm a very happy and proud parent of a child who attends St. Joachim School!!

I feel sad that this was their experience as it is true that they do have a large class, they have the resources to have this class this size. I am very please with the school and I have now have my second child at this school/. I like their kindergarten teacher, my child is a bit advance in reading and they caught this in the classroom which tell me that the teacher knows her students. I hope that other parents give this school a chance, I am very happy and I have recomemded the schoo to friends and they are just as pleased. I feel that it is a great school despite the size!. I am a very happy parent!

While St. Joachim has a wonderful preschool, their kindergarten needs improvement. The class is too large and I was disappointed with the teacher. To pay private school tuition, I expected better. Needless to say, we had to pull our child out of the school--kindergarten should be one of the most enjoyable school years, not a traumatic experience!

Last modified St. Joachim's Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8