Hayward, CA

Saint Clement Catholic School 4

Posted November 11, 2012
This school is in a renaissance period. The new principal has a vision, and there's already a chance in attitude w/some parents that see positive traction in getting the school to a better point. I think leadership has been lacking for a few years now, but w/the new principal and new, dedicated teachers coming onboard that provide fresh ideas and new ways of getting through to the children. It's a shame that parents who have been here for years are unwilling to give more of their time, but perhaps they are in a "wait-and-see" approach w/the new principal. She can't make it all happen; parents, teachers, faculty, students, alumni, and parishioners need to come together to make St. Clement a better school.

Posted March 03, 2012
Having looked at all the schools in the area both public and private for my daughters I was very impressed with what I saw when I visited St. Clement School. They both received the education and values to carry them through high school and college. I thank the wonderful faculty and staff for their dedication to educate the whole child.

Saint Clement Catholic School 2

Posted December 06, 2011
My child has been at St. Clement for several years. The education provided there is very uneven. Some of the teachers are excellent and very well qualified, and some are not. I've seen spelling and grammatical errors on teacher-created handouts and worksheets. I like the warmth and supportive environment, but the education provided is mediocre. Additionally, the school does not communicate effectively with parents. It has improved this a bit by moving to more email and web-based communication, but the communication still is greatly in need of improvement.

Saint Clement Catholic School 4

Posted November 24, 2011
I have two children at St. Clement and its been a positive, supportive experience throughout the last eight years. The teachers are not only qualified but care for the children and their progress. While there is no foreign language taught or extensive sports program, they do have excellent music and computer programs. I do not doubt my children will be quite ready for high school when they leave St. Clement. I am grateful for the strong values, kind and safe community that is in place and recommend it to parents looking for a rounded education for their kids.

Posted June 28, 2010
I really do love this school....St. Clement has been a part of my families life for many years. For the people that say they don't like this school, there is something wrong with you. St. Clement has more than qualified teachers who work at the school and many support staff that care and help the children. Not many schools out there have an assistant in every classroom. St. Clement is like one big family..Everyone looks out for eachother, just how Jesus did. I would highly recomment this school to anyone who wants the best education for their children and the most loving teachers and staff in Hayward.

Saint Clement Catholic School 3

Posted January 13, 2010

Saint Clement Catholic School 1

Posted September 12, 2009
Now the our child is in a different private school we could see all the improvements, and we feel like we somehow wasted our time going to school at St. Clement.

Saint Clement Catholic School 3

Posted May 29, 2009
School does not have a recognition program in place for students who excel on their class work or subjects. There should be an ongoing placement tests if students are below or beyond expectations on either math or reading. St. Clements should also offer a program to enhance their abilities for kids that above their grade level. A foreign language class should also be offered.

Posted November 24, 2008
I would highly recommend this school to parents who are looking for a well rounded education and a safe environment for their child. Our experience at St. Clement has been very positive and I look forward to sending the rest of my children to this school.

Posted September 24, 2008
We are more than satisfied with the education that is given at St. Clement School. The students are held to high expectations, and at the same time supported by all the faculty and staff. Math and English instruction is taught at the right level and at the right pace. Not only is the school preparing the student academically, more important, the students are taught life lessons of how to be compassionate, just, problem solvers, and goal setters. The students that do go onto Moreau Catholic High School return to the school and tell their former teachers that they were more than prepared for high school.

Saint Clement Catholic School
790 Calhoun Street, Hayward, CA  94544
Last modified Saint Clement Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Saint Clement Catholic School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top