Hayward, CA

Posted March 04, 2013
My daughter attended three full years of pre-school here! I am so happy she spent her first most crucial learning years at Woodroe Woods. She will be more than prepared for Kindergarten. She knows how to write her name, she knows how to write all the letters of the alphabet (both, lower and uppercase), she knows numbers from 1-100, she knows how to rhyme! She can write her friend's names and other simple words! The teachers are so loving and attentive! The parents in this school are great as well! Everyone is so friendly! I'm really going to miss this school and I know my daughter will too.

Woodroe Woods School 1

Posted January 22, 2011
my son have not started this school i was just trying to find a good preschool

Posted October 15, 2010
My son loves to go to school and as a parent, it's so great to hear. This school is wonderful!

Posted January 12, 2010
Unbelievable how wonderful the school and teachers are here! We love woodroe woods and so glad we found this school for our little boy!!

Posted September 30, 2005
All I can say is I wish the school would extend through 6th grade.

Posted September 05, 2005
Great school and caring staff.

Posted December 10, 2004
One of my children graduated from Woodroe Woods last year; the other is currently in first grade. I literally can't speak more highly for the level of education, the caring and supportive atmosphere, and fun that this school provides. The directors of this small, affordable school know each and every child in the school. My kids are receiving/received a solid education in a noncompetitive, unstressful atmosphere. It's a place where my kids feel special, cared about, and which has a comfortably high level of expectation, while respecting kids' differences.

Posted October 03, 2004
Woodroe Woods is an awesome school! Nestled on 3 acres complete with goats, llamas, ponies, and other small resident animals, they provide an incredible environment for children to learn, explore and grow! My son LOVES going to school. He has made such incredible friends. The staff work very hard to instill a sense of community, respect for others, and family in all the children. The academics are worked in through many fun activities and projects. To hear my son talk about his day, you'd think he just played all day. The truth is, he was learning all day through play and exploration. He has learned so much. They also offer many fun extra-curricular activities like pony riding lessons, swimming, tumbling and music. I am confident that he will be prepared for entry into kindergarten. Thank you Woodroe Woods for an awesome experience!

Posted February 18, 2004