Hemet, CA

Harmony Elementary School 0

Posted November 06, 2009
I love this school. The changes made during dismissal have only added to the safety of the students. I love that students learn the 'Manner of the Month.' I really think the principal is trying to build good students who will be successful in life!

Posted October 16, 2009
I give this school a high five. They are excellent all the way around. I finally found the elementary school we were looking for.

Harmony Elementary School 1

Posted May 14, 2009
This school is full of bullies. We are newer to the area and my kids have had nothing but problems. The teachers and principal do nothing. The school staff is very unwelcoming to parents and they assume fault of the kids even if the staff did not witness the situation. I hear and have read that some of the schools closer to town are better. We are considering a move this summer based on the poor experience we are having with the school(s). I wish the government would give parents an option to receive the tax $$$ given to the schools to educate their kids as we see fit say in a private school or home studies???? God knows the money is not being spent properly when the school asks for tissues and hand sanitizer. What do you think?

Harmony Elementary School 0

Posted September 04, 2008
sept.08 not happy with some of the changes new principal has made. and when it starts to rain maybe she will see some of the many flaws with the changes. as for after school pick up- i will be forced to park in street or stop in pickup lane as with my truck you must open front door to be able to open the back doors - then when kids get in they cant reach out to close the front door and i cant reach unless get out. so the drive through pick up is a mess and the kindergarten dropoff and pick up is awful. I also feel cut off from being able to see teacher of my kids so I fell that the school is being unwelcoming to parents. I understand need for security but it now seems like an unwelcoming prison.

Harmony Elementary School 3

Posted August 15, 2007
Principal is grand! Some support staff are only there for the paycheck-not the children. Most teachers love to teach and it shows. Our family has encountered 2 upper grade level teachers that relied on the AR language Arts and AR Math to do the teaching for them. I was disappointed in that theory. First through Third grade teachers were outstanding!

Posted June 05, 2007

Posted May 04, 2007
I love this school, you could not find a better principal anywhere in the U.S. And all the teachers are great...Outstanding school

Posted December 29, 2006
Amazing school! I moved to this neighborhood specifically for this school and have not regretted it! It is well run and organized, a good environment and high standards. The kindergarten program is where my son is and his teacheris wonderful-he is learning a lot and loves going to school. This school is definitely a place where you want to send your child to learn! The office staff is helpful and friendly and the principal is very involved.

Posted October 19, 2005
The quality leval of everything, from academic programs, to music, art and at Harmony elem. Is great.

Harmony Elementary School 3

Posted September 20, 2004

Harmony Elementary School
1500 South Cawston Street, Hemet, CA  92545
Last modified Harmony Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harmony Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top