1,582 students|Hemet Unified

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Amount of homework: Disagree

They give nothing to the students yeah good luck in the future kids life ain't about just doing nothing you really have to work in the real world for what you want to have

I believe that this school has been the best school that I've been too. The teachers really care about their students and their grades and making sure they graduate which is very important. this school helped me a lot and I am so thankful with all the faculty and friends I met along the way. I really recommend this school, graduated this year and now my brother a junior and my other brother a freshman will be going there. If you plan on moving to hemet make sure you enroll them here at Tahquitz.

Not to happy with a school that does not care about education. Tried to get work for my kid who was Sick and miss two days, they would not get the work for me. The attendance showed my kid unverified absent but we had dr. Nots that they some how lost and tried to give saturday school. Teachers saying she has missing work but they have a grade on them so they did not recoded the grade. If a school cared about education they would be their for the student and parent to improve education.

Great kids, great ASB, great teachers. Needs to build up dance program though in order to build on available elective classes offered.

In my personal opinion, it is the best high school in California. It is with really nice teachers and beautiful tress and grass. It is a beautiful school.

I belive that Tahquitz is a most sufficiant decision to be rated in the 5 star category. The students have excelence in everything they do.

My Child loves this school. the staff is the best and they care about their students. My Daughter is a Junior this year and on the cheer squad

I love this schol. My child was a sophmore, and got enrolled into a very fun, education enviorment. The teachers are helpful, the campus is very clean, and the clubs are evolving more and more! This is once of the best high schools in the area.

i love this school it fun for my kids and has great teachers

Last modified Tahquitz High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.