Posted July 25, 2011
I have gone to this school since my Freshman year. I am now a graduating Junior. I am doing SO much better than I was at any other school. I am actually feeling challenged here, where at my middle school, I was not. I may not have my 4.0, but I am definitely closer than I was any at any other school. I am proud to be graduating a Gecko of 2012 with my wonderful friends that because of HAAAT, are my family. That's kind of our silent motto, we aren't just friends, we're a family. I am proud to be a part of this family.

Posted March 25, 2011
I have worked in this district for many years. This school is special for a variety of reasons. We have small class sizes, the teachers know all of the students (whether or not we have them in class), and everyone cares about one another. The "quiet" students have a chance to shine. The "advanced" students tutor the ones who may not understand a concept. Everyone teaches, everyone learns. We have added electives such as choir, yearbook, beta club, unify forum, invisible children, habitat for humanity, 3D design, art, Spanish, and more. There is a lot to offer here. Our API scores were 756...far above the rest of the district. Our graduation rate is 99.9% (one student was a few credits short, but finished during the summer). Our CAHSEE pass rate is 98%! We are hoping the district see some of the value in what we do and chooses NOT to close our doors. They only contribute $57,000 to us each year, due to the fact that we are a charter and get funding elsewhere. Either way...the school, the staff, the kids, and the parents are all amazing.

Posted March 25, 2011
This school really lets you get ahead in life. To be able to get a head start and be extraordinary. Also, your not just another student at this school, you're a person. You dont just have friends here; you have friends that will last you a life time

Posted March 25, 2011
This schools amazing! The principal is kind enough to serve kids lunch because he wants to see how they're doing. The academic rate is perfect for advanced kids and normal paced kids. This school is the best school in the district in my opinion. It has the highest California State Standards Test scores in the district. If the kids that went here went any where else they'd be too far ahead. Overall, this school is amazing.

Posted March 25, 2011
This school has helped many students succeed sufficiently, it has been a wonderful school to myself and other students. Also the teachers are magnificent there and teach the curriculum in a very understandable manner. The staff is very nice too. This school has magnificent test scores, the best in the district in fact. That is all. :]

Posted March 15, 2011
HAAAT has made a huge difference in my son's life. All the teachers and staff are wonderful. They really care about each student and I feel like no one gets lost in the cracks.

Posted March 11, 2011
This is the best school in the district and it's a shame that they wont to shut it down.

Posted July 27, 2010
It Is a great school i think every one should go there!!!!! And you get to graduate early.

Posted June 27, 2009
My child just graduated from this school. My child took the S.A.T. My child has 18 college credits . Hmmm, shut down the school? I think not. The test scores for the school are very good, the State tests met or will beat Hemet High. Check it out with the school district, for a small student teacher ratio the scores are awesome. Oh, my child was one of 21 graduates and many of them are continuing their education through college , does that mean that what they have been taught at H.A.A.A.T. was below average or that the college system is ranked low too? I dont think so. Great school if you try.

Hemet Academy For Applied Academics And Technology 0

Posted January 13, 2009
I love this school! My grades are so much better and higher!

Hemet Academy For Applied Academics And Technology
26400 Dartmouth Street, Hemet, CA  92544
Last modified Hemet Academy For Applied Academics And Technology is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hemet Academy For Applied Academics And Technology Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.