Posted November 24, 2014
Bautista Creek is an exceptional school with some of the best Teachers and Staff in Calif, In the years ( From 1st thru 5th) that my son has been there he has not only done very well but he has excelled in most areas of his studies and he continues to learn the social skills necessary to do well in furthering his education. Thank you so much, I am one parent who appreciates all you do. Tim Duplesis ( Lukes Dad )

Bautista Creek Elementary School 4

Posted June 12, 2014
My daughter has gone to this school since kindergarden.Mrs. Buri was amazing! Mrs.Minor was the best teacher ever.I don't care what everyone else thought,she went above and beyond.Mr. VanZee was a great teacher,my daughters reading took off in his class and he rewarded them perfectly! Love this school

Posted August 08, 2013
All 4 of my children went/go to Bautista Creek. I've only had one negative teacher experience. There is a huge parent involvement at this school, which keeps it tight knit. I like this because we feel connected to our children's school and part of a community.

Bautista Creek Elementary School 1

Posted December 01, 2012
Teachers are stuck up ,gossip , Very clicky . Lack of supervison .They have limited resources for special needs and treat their autistic pupils like animals .

Posted August 17, 2012
My Daughter had Mrs. Anderson for 2nd grade 2011-2012. I have to admit, that even though I am not too crazy about the school as a whole, what made this year fun and educational was Mrs. Anderson's exceptional abilities and skills. She is so well-prepared, so patient, so encouraging, and a pleasant teacher to communicate with. She is always open to discussions about children's advancement and steps toward improvement, and takes a genuine interest and pride in her students. If I had a chance to leave Kayla in her class all the way to high school I would have gladly done so. Mrs. Anderson has restored my faith again in public education teachers, and I can only hope for Kayla to have teachers like her in the future.

Posted August 08, 2011
Take this from a kid who went there from Kindergarten to 5th grade, I'm going into the 7th grade this year, and I have gone to Bautista Creek since kindergarten to grade 5. It is an amazing school... They have so many things to learn, and the teachers are awesome! I go to Acacia, and it isnt the same honestly, but it's because it's a middle school. Bautista has taught me everything I need to know. I have never gotten bullied, and the kids are great. I really miss that school and I want to go back... So parents, instead of taking advice from other parents, take it from me! I also had no problem with the homework. The teachers give us like what, 3 pages of homework? Honestly, that is not alot. in middle school it's worse. My friend came to Bautista and loved it, she was going to go to Little Lake, but that school looked apperantly "bad" to her, but she went for a while and hated it. But when she came to Bautista she loved it. :) We're still friends till' the end and I hope everyone loves this school! It is for sure AMAZING, and it will always be my HOME. <3

Posted June 11, 2011
It's a nice school..They do have a lot of homework, and a lot of the stuff is far too advanced for the children's ages..My daughter just completed her 1st grade, and I was very overwhelmed with the amount of work she had to bring home..And I do have a graduate school degree so I am quite capable of assessing the level of difficulty appropriate for grade levels....I was extremely disappointed that for 2 years in a row, I paid PTA fees, and expressed my willingness and availability to participate in PTA functions, and not once was I offered the opportunity..The PTA seems to be a very exclusive club and very clique... The only reason I stuck with the school for this long were the wonderful teachers Mrs. Buri, Mrs. Valencia, and Mrs. Cullen-Carroll...` This year I am very seriously considering going back to private school because the public school system seems to keep deteriorating everyday...

Posted April 21, 2011
LOVE THIS SCHOOL!! All three of my boys had Mrs. VanZee. She is by far the best teacher ever. I love Bautista Creek and I will miss this school when my youngest goes on to 6th grade.

Posted May 21, 2010
Both of my children attend Bautista Creek and they love it. My little boy is in Mrs Panzarella's Kindergarten class. He is a very shy little boy and she has worked wonders in bringing him out of his shell. She is kind, caring, encouraging, and not afraid to be silly:-) My daughter is in Mrs. Marty's first grade class. I could not have asked for a better teacher. She is wonderful. Both of my children love to go to school and I have their teachers to thank for making it such a positive experience for them.

Bautista Creek Elementary School 0

Posted April 20, 2010
Totally agree, my daughter is in Mrs.Hiner's class, she along with Mrs.Valencia, and Mrs Buri are tremendously dedicated to their students,and class, all awhile,the state's political crisis that all public school teachers must be facing right now, these teachers remain diligent towards the job they do.

Bautista Creek Elementary School
441 Lake Street, Hemet, CA  92544
Last modified Bautista Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bautista Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top