896 students|Hemet Unified

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted June 29, 2016
Thank you to Mrs. Back, Mrs. Necochea, and Ms. Spragg. You guys were wonderful and made my kids better students.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted June 29, 2016
Teachers have always been very helpful. They always communicate the progress of my children. We work together as a team.

Posted June 29, 2016
Have nothing bad to say about this school. My kids came from a different district and were very unhappy. We've seen such a positive change in our boys since attending Bautista. The teachers and staff are wonderful. Hearing my boys tell me how much they love school is an amazing feeling.

Posted November 24, 2014
Bautista Creek is an exceptional school with some of the best Teachers and Staff in Calif, In the years ( From 1st thru 5th) that my son has been there he has not only done very well but he has excelled in most areas of his studies and he continues to learn the social skills necessary to do well in furthering his education. Thank you so much, I am one parent who appreciates all you do. Tim Duplesis ( Lukes Dad )

Bautista Creek Elementary School 4

Posted June 12, 2014
My daughter has gone to this school since kindergarden.Mrs. Buri was amazing! Mrs.Minor was the best teacher ever.I don't care what everyone else thought,she went above and beyond.Mr. VanZee was a great teacher,my daughters reading took off in his class and he rewarded them perfectly! Love this school

Posted August 08, 2013
All 4 of my children went/go to Bautista Creek. I've only had one negative teacher experience. There is a huge parent involvement at this school, which keeps it tight knit. I like this because we feel connected to our children's school and part of a community.

Bautista Creek Elementary School 1

Posted December 01, 2012
Teachers are stuck up ,gossip , Very clicky . Lack of supervison .They have limited resources for special needs and treat their autistic pupils like animals .

Posted October 29, 2012
I feel that Bautista Creek is an amzing school with amazing teachers. My son now has Mrs. Riesland and she is just amazing. This will be sons last year and I know we will miss bautisa creek greatly. Iwish we could take Mrs Riesland with us to the next grade. thank you, Sam Seps

Bautista Creek Elementary School 3

Posted August 17, 2012
My Daughter had Mrs. Anderson for 2nd grade 2011-2012. I have to admit, that even though I am not too crazy about the school as a whole, what made this year fun and educational was Mrs. Anderson's exceptional abilities and skills. She is so well-prepared, so patient, so encouraging, and a pleasant teacher to communicate with. She is always open to discussions about children's advancement and steps toward improvement, and takes a genuine interest and pride in her students. If I had a chance to leave Kayla in her class all the way to high school I would have gladly done so. Mrs. Anderson has restored my faith again in public education teachers, and I can only hope for Kayla to have teachers like her in the future.

Bautista Creek Elementary School 3

Posted August 08, 2011
Take this from a kid who went there from Kindergarten to 5th grade, I'm going into the 7th grade this year, and I have gone to Bautista Creek since kindergarten to grade 5. It is an amazing school... They have so many things to learn, and the teachers are awesome! I go to Acacia, and it isnt the same honestly, but it's because it's a middle school. Bautista has taught me everything I need to know. I have never gotten bullied, and the kids are great. I really miss that school and I want to go back... So parents, instead of taking advice from other parents, take it from me! I also had no problem with the homework. The teachers give us like what, 3 pages of homework? Honestly, that is not alot. in middle school it's worse. My friend came to Bautista and loved it, she was going to go to Little Lake, but that school looked apperantly "bad" to her, but she went for a while and hated it. But when she came to Bautista she loved it. :) We're still friends till' the end and I hope everyone loves this school! It is for sure AMAZING, and it will always be my HOME. <3

441 Lake Street, Hemet, CA  92544-3314
Last modified Bautista Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.