1,068 students|Hemet Unified

Bad
Good

The office manager Jean is super mean and rude. I have no idea how she's still working there when she has no patience for kids and is not helpful at all. All other staff is great and nice.

I have had 4 children in that school and haven't had any problems with it. The teachers are great they communicate with you really well regarding your child's education

This is a GREAT school my daughter spent kindergarden at this school and had learned so much, they don't have too much homework the parent who wrote that is doing there kids work instead of helping the child do it themselves. My little girl is starting first grade and I cant wait for what the year brings

I am thrilled with the quality of teachers at this school. Both of my children have excellent teachers who focus on my children as individuals.

It is an excellent school the teachers tend to get a little lazy on teaching the students they need a little more time to teach and less time giving the kids too much homework especially kindergarten kids!!!

The school does very little to meet the students needs. My child is an ELL and when I asked the teacher if they did anything to help I was told that the have no time during the day to adress this need. The school aslo does very little to celebrate culture other than Halloween which I don't think celebrates the different backgrounds the school has. The leadership is terrible, no one listens to parents or to the stduents. Terrible is just the only word I can think of. You really have to know who the 'good' teachers are or else your child will get stuck with those who are sub par.

This school is absolutely horrible. I had two children attend this school. Fortunatly we moved and we were able to transfer my children out of this school. The academics are so far behind in my opinion. I had to get a tutor for my children just so they could catch up at their new school. They were both A students at whittier. Aside from a few of the teachers most are very unprofessional in my oppion. While my kids went to this school I got numereous calls from the school telling me about strange men lurking around the gates in attempt to snatch a child. I would not recommend this school to anyone. Give your children a fair chance to excel!

I think that this school is horrible. I would not recommend any child to go to this school. I am transfering my child to a different school. The teachers do not listen to the teachers nor the children.

Teachers (not all) are not professional. They dress and behave unprofessional. The dress attire is way to laid back.

Last modified Whittier Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.