Hemet, CA
Students enrolled: 1,082

Posted August 09, 2012
This is a GREAT school my daughter spent kindergarden at this school and had learned so much, they don't have too much homework the parent who wrote that is doing there kids work instead of helping the child do it themselves. My little girl is starting first grade and I cant wait for what the year brings

Posted March 23, 2011
I am thrilled with the quality of teachers at this school. Both of my children have excellent teachers who focus on my children as individuals.

Posted January 21, 2011
It is an excellent school the teachers tend to get a little lazy on teaching the students they need a little more time to teach and less time giving the kids too much homework especially kindergarten kids!!!

Posted April 20, 2010
The school does very little to meet the students needs. My child is an ELL and when I asked the teacher if they did anything to help I was told that the have no time during the day to adress this need. The school aslo does very little to celebrate culture other than Halloween which I don't think celebrates the different backgrounds the school has. The leadership is terrible, no one listens to parents or to the stduents. Terrible is just the only word I can think of. You really have to know who the 'good' teachers are or else your child will get stuck with those who are sub par.

Whittier Elementary School 1

Posted September 12, 2009

Whittier Elementary School 0

Posted August 26, 2009
This school is absolutely horrible. I had two children attend this school. Fortunatly we moved and we were able to transfer my children out of this school. The academics are so far behind in my opinion. I had to get a tutor for my children just so they could catch up at their new school. They were both A students at whittier. Aside from a few of the teachers most are very unprofessional in my oppion. While my kids went to this school I got numereous calls from the school telling me about strange men lurking around the gates in attempt to snatch a child. I would not recommend this school to anyone. Give your children a fair chance to excel!

Whittier Elementary School 0

Posted March 11, 2008
I think that this school is horrible. I would not recommend any child to go to this school. I am transfering my child to a different school. The teachers do not listen to the teachers nor the children.

Posted September 26, 2007
Teachers (not all) are not professional. They dress and behave unprofessional. The dress attire is way to laid back.

Posted January 18, 2006
Whittier Elementry has excellent-experienced teachers who care for your children.

Posted January 12, 2006

Whittier Elementary School
400 West Whittier Avenue, Hemet, CA  92543
Last modified Whittier Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Whittier Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top