Bad
Good

I think Mission Crest Elementary School is an excellent school...my niece and nephew went to a Victorville school last year and they both did really bad and were going to be held back .....my daughter who is a teacher at Mission Crest tried really hard to get them in her school so that they could get the help they need.....this year the kids are doing so much better with the help of their teachers and are starting to really like school....the teachers and staff and principal are really great!

I don't think they have reading programs no more, why is that? I wish they could focus more on that. I feel my kid is struggling with reading but there's no help, like example special Ed..my kids falling behind and I know for a fact my kids not the only one I'm trying hard to teach him but I'm not a professional teacher :-( Mission crest we need help!

Mission crest elementary is the best school in the high dessert. The staff at this school is extraordinary great. This school has the best selection of books at the library. I would not ask for any other school then mission crest elementary.

I love Mission Crest. Both the teachers and administrative staff are awesome! The kids care about each other and we feel like we are part of an extended family and not just a school.

My wife and I love this school! We have 6 wonderful children. Three of them attend Mission Crest Elementary and they absolutely love going to school here. The staff is extremely nice and the teachers do a good job of keeping us informed on my children's progess

The school is clean and well maintained. The office staff is friendly and helpful. My son is in 3rd grade and loves his teacher. He actually looks forward to coming to school! We have struggled with him throughout the years, and noticed a big improvement because of his teachers he's had at Mission Crest since Kindergarten. I would recommend this school.

Mission Crest continues to improve. We were a brand new school a few years ago, and it takes a lot of time and hard work to compete with schools that have been around for over 20 years! However, I have to say that we have a lot of hardworking, dedicated staff to make our school become great! I am very pleased with our new principals Mr. Land and Mr. Plescia. We also have a lot of amazing parents who volunteer to make our school a better place.

Great school, love the staff, love the teachers and everything about the school's environment. Thank you all for taking your jobs so seriously. Remembering that our children are our future and taking the time to nurishing their minds well at this young age.

My son attended Mission Crest for his 4th and 5th grade year. Although his 5th grade teacher was very good, my son has learning disabilities. If your child does not experience any difficulty, then yes, the school does what it is supposed to do, teach. My son was way below grade level and very little was done to help him. Rarely given any updates and poorly accommodated, he was not a successful 5th grader. He went on to sixth grade, but only because the Hesperia school district and Mission Crest forced that decision. Extremely disappointed in this school for the lack of interest they displayed toward my son. Medication was brought up a few times by the school staff, only to be refuted by my son's psychologist. Mission Crest special education staff, or whatever they would like to call themselves, should be ashamed.

I love this school!! My kids actually want to go to school! The teachers work hard and it shows! My daughter loves the FLAIR program. She hates to read, but in this after-school program she does reading and math activities. Love it!!

Last modified Mission Crest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.