Hesperia, CA

Posted May 13, 2014
GREAT SCHOOL parents need to be involed in there child school and here i know we all have jobs and have to support your families but take time out and support your child school . We have little engineer in are kids and the school can only pull so much out of them we have to help them pull the rest.

Posted April 08, 2014
Testing is below average here. Nothing compared to San Diego school district. Staff and teachers don't seem to do the best for what they have, but my kids seem to like it. There are times my youngest will complain about his 3rd grade teacher, this is when I step in and talk to her and get an explanation. Overall, they have been good to us. Thank you.

Posted August 05, 2012
my son is speech delayed, came to this school, staff and teacher worked with him with patience and did not give up on him. Kidergarden class is small class they are not crowded like other schools. Son attended a regular class he was not in a class with other kids with disabilities, which would only cause him to fall back.

Posted August 22, 2010
I have had 2 boys go thru this school and did ok, the grades werent the best i still have one son left who is a 5th grade. I feel the teachers are great and do the best they can when they have so many students in one classroom its hard. If we had more teachers and smaller classrooms i think the school would do alot better.

Posted August 26, 2009
I have a daughter who started from kindergarten. All the teachers are very passionate to teach and most of all, give the full attention to each individual child. Mr. Gunter who is a principal there, he involves and creates many activities for children to learn and motivates children to involve all the school activities. He's very caring and has a great leadership. I really love their school system. My daughter is only 1st grader, but knows how to read and write excellently including how to do computer. I'm so pleased about this school that my daughter can't wait to go to school everyday.

Posted April 06, 2009

Posted May 28, 2008

Eucalyptus Elementary School 1

Posted March 06, 2008

Posted August 31, 2007

Posted August 13, 2007
As a teacher, I have the inside track on quite a few things. I have to say, from the inside out, this school is run very professionally. Every educational decision is research based. The staff are dedicated to the student's success. The most important motivation for every decision we make is based upon the well-being of the child.

Eucalyptus Elementary School
11224 Tenth Avenue, Hesperia, CA  92345
Last modified Eucalyptus Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eucalyptus Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top