Hesperia, CA
Students enrolled: 2,000
After care: No

Posted August 22, 2010
I have had 1 son go all 4 years and graduated in 2006 and now my second son is a junior there and i still have one more to go. So far both my older sons have been in drama and drumline and my son who is a junior this year is getting all A's and B's so im very proud. I just wish the school wasnt so crowded and alot of the teachers left hesperia to go to Oak Hills high school i dont feel that was right to abonded the students and go to a fresh and new school.

Posted December 27, 2009

Hesperia High School 3

Posted December 02, 2009

Posted November 04, 2009

Hesperia High School 0

Posted July 08, 2009
Sorry you feel this way. I have been here for 4 years and its the best working environment Ive ever been at. I feel that to lump all of us teachers into the bad experience you have had is not fair. Yes it has had its problems, but overall the environment is supportive and unique for staff and students. You will not find one like it anywhere. The books in the last 5 years have been updated (thank goodness), this was a frustration of mine, but it was a district wide issue not just a HHS issue. Hopefully you will give the rest of us a chance to show you the better side of HHS, it really is a great school. My own kids have done well, and loved it.

Posted July 06, 2009
I have just graduated from this school not only have i expanded my knowledge but i found great comfort from the staff and students I really feel i am better prepared for the real world mentally and physically because i was in JROTC for the whole 4 years and i have to give a major 2 thumbs up to col. Duramus thanks for all your support and knowledge col.

Posted February 16, 2009
The school's drama program is excellent! I cannot wait to send my other two kids to Hesperia!

Posted October 13, 2008

Posted October 06, 2008

Posted August 23, 2008
I have sent 4 daughters through Hesperia. My feeling is that they were given the chance to suceeed. And through ROP they got skills to futher their carers. The staff seemed to be dedicated and cared about my girls. Always seemed to be a pretty tame school.

Hesperia High School
9898 Maple Avenue, Hesperia, CA  92345
Last modified Hesperia High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hesperia High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top