Bad
Good

Hesperia High School 4

Posted August 22, 2010
I have had 1 son go all 4 years and graduated in 2006 and now my second son is a junior there and i still have one more to go. So far both my older sons have been in drama and drumline and my son who is a junior this year is getting all A's and B's so im very proud. I just wish the school wasnt so crowded and alot of the teachers left hesperia to go to Oak Hills high school i dont feel that was right to abonded the students and go to a fresh and new school.

Posted July 08, 2009
Sorry you feel this way. I have been here for 4 years and its the best working environment Ive ever been at. I feel that to lump all of us teachers into the bad experience you have had is not fair. Yes it has had its problems, but overall the environment is supportive and unique for staff and students. You will not find one like it anywhere. The books in the last 5 years have been updated (thank goodness), this was a frustration of mine, but it was a district wide issue not just a HHS issue. Hopefully you will give the rest of us a chance to show you the better side of HHS, it really is a great school. My own kids have done well, and loved it.

Posted July 06, 2009
I have just graduated from this school not only have i expanded my knowledge but i found great comfort from the staff and students I really feel i am better prepared for the real world mentally and physically because i was in JROTC for the whole 4 years and i have to give a major 2 thumbs up to col. Duramus thanks for all your support and knowledge col.

Posted February 16, 2009
The school's drama program is excellent! I cannot wait to send my other two kids to Hesperia!

Hesperia High School 4

Posted August 23, 2008
I have sent 4 daughters through Hesperia. My feeling is that they were given the chance to suceeed. And through ROP they got skills to futher their carers. The staff seemed to be dedicated and cared about my girls. Always seemed to be a pretty tame school.

Posted July 07, 2008
The field is outstanding, it's huge.At the afternoon they open it and you can run.

Posted May 04, 2008
I go to school here and it is amazing. We have a top 20 in the state wrestling team. One of the best drama departments there is in california they have won DTAS festival a bunch of times. The football team went to cif. There are tons of clubs and things to do. The administration is extraordinary they are by far the best part of this school to both parents and students. For parents they are understanding patient and fair. For students they are just and fair with rewards and punishments and if you do not like a teacher all you need is the teachers approval and you can switch to a different teacher teaching the same subject.

Posted February 06, 2008
The School is clean and the students there are friendly! It's a great enviorment for students to learn

Posted December 24, 2007
I love this school, It's got some problems, but nonetheless, I think that all the clubs are so much fun and that the teachers here work just as hard as we do.

Posted November 27, 2007
If you want to do theatre in Southern California then you should go to this school. I did for all four years and now, being involved with professional and college productions, you can really see a difference in the talent coming out of Hesperia. Only bad thing is they don't have a theater.

9898 Maple Avenue, Hesperia, CA  92345-3643
Last modified Hesperia High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hesperia High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top