Maple Elementary School 4

Posted August 25, 2013
Maple is a friendly school. Teachers and parents alike are willing to help everyone. They have a parent's center that parents can go to learn English. I enjoy being at the school.

Posted August 12, 2012
This past year was my daughter's first year at Maple and she had a great year! Her teacher did an excellent job of teaching her and preparing her for testing. She made lots of great friends, and she and I both noticed that the students here are more respectful (at her old school - still in high desert - many of the students swore a LOT, and blatantly in front of adults). My daughter has commented on how caring the staff is, from the ladies in the front office, to Cecile, one of the lunch proctors (the kids love her!).

Maple Elementary School 2

Posted June 13, 2012
My grandson has been at Maple School since kindergarten and he loves the school. The teachers are very good they know how to interact with the kids and teach them so they can retain the information. Thank you Mrs. Martin!!!!!!

Posted January 31, 2012
My children have all attended Maple, the first one started back in 2005. I really love the school. They offer after school activities for all age groups, after school help for the kids who need it. The teachers go above and beyond when it comes to each and every student. The ladies in the front office always greet you with a smile, the proctors try very hard to learn each child by name. While I have only experienced a few minor problems over the years, the principal has worked hard and quickly to resolve any issues my children have had. While we have moved over the years, I have always tried to keep my boundries within Maple school. I have friends and family who have had their children attend other schools in the HUSD district, but Maple seems to constantly outshine. The only thing that could be improved on would be parent involvement, but that has nothing to do with the students or the school itself. If your looking for a school for your kids in Hesperia, I recommend this school.

Posted January 05, 2012
I went to school here since kindergarten my teacher was Mrs/Ms. Roads or Rose i dont recall. I went to Maple kinder-6th grade I'm now a Junior in highschool ...I sure do miss this great place. Especially the old lunch lady Cathy <3

Posted November 19, 2009
Maple is an awesome school. The administrators have worked very hard, along with the teachers to teach the students to the best of their abilities. Thank you for the after-school programs you offer. They have helped my son so much. More parents should get involved at Maple. By being involved with the school you learn how much everyone at the school tries to help children become the best students that they can be. People that talk negative about Maple I never see around school trying to help, they just like to say things that they know nothing about!

Posted October 12, 2009
Because they do everything they can do for the child .. And the teachers are great with the students...

Posted October 12, 2009
The school is helping to build character and discipline at an early age.

Posted September 22, 2009
I Have a son in kinder and is doing great thanks to his teacher Ms. Sloat

Maple Elementary School 3

Posted July 29, 2009
maple elementry has alot to be desired. the staff, all, are very rude and disrepectful to students. students need encouragement the staff treats parents in a dementing manner. as for the principal,, mere words should not be spoken.

Maple Elementary School
10616 Maple Street, Hesperia, CA  92345
Last modified Maple Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maple Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top