Posted September 05, 2012
I am a teacher at this school, and I can honestly say that in my 23 years as an educator, I have never worked with such dedicated colleagues or administrators. Students simply could not get a better education! The teachers sincerely care about each individual student, and what's even more amazing is that the kids care about each other. The entire staff works hard to foster a culture of leadership, personal responsibility, and integrity in the students. Academics are rigorously taught using a variety of strategies that allow students of all ability levels to access the curriculum. The middle school program offers a unique opportunity for 7th and 8th grade students. With smaller classes, and more personalized attention, students at this critical age are provided with the skills necessary to be successful in high school and college. Simply put, Topaz is an awesome place!

Posted December 05, 2011
I am a student at this school and I have to say so far this year has been better than last year. I am a 7th grader and most of my teachers have helped me "maximize my potential" as our motto states. I like that this year middle school gets electives. It helps us feel more like a middle school. I wish we got electives everyday like regular middle schools, but it is better than last year when we only got regular classes. Most of our middle school teachers show interest in our learning and strive to help the transition from elementary to highschool easier. Yes, there is that one teacher that all schools seem to have that may act strict, or unforgiving but most of the staff is great. One of the reason my parents like this school is because the principal is always out and about and knows every single person by name. She is always cheerful and a great Leader of our Tiger Pack. All in all Topaz is a great school where you are alloed to have mistakes.So Topaz Tigers.... Theyre Great!!!

Posted September 21, 2011
Both my daughters are new to Topaz. On my first visit to the office, the staff was nice and very helpful. Their teachers are really good on getting back to me by e-mail or phone. I am a working parent so their after school program (A.S.A.P) is excellent for me. They also offer other classes like yoga , music, photography, and more. I love their uniform policy...the kids look so nice. Overall, I am very happy with this school.

Topaz Preparatory Academy
14110 Beech Street, Hesperia, CA  92345
Last modified Topaz Preparatory Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Topaz Preparatory Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.