Alternative Learning Center 5

Posted January 21, 2009
I am a student their and iam i love their school syteam they help you alot even more then in regular school. i think this is a great program for students who need to stay out of trouble or dont like going to school every day but they know if they stay at home they will be able to do their work and achieve. i love it i wish i would of start their early since freshman year.

Alternative Learning Center 3

Posted May 10, 2007
I just tranferred here from cajon and I really like it. The teachers && staff are really willing to work with you to get whatever it is you need. They even arranged it so I can go on campus still at cajon so I can keep taking my spanish class. In my class there is only 1 other student so you really get the help you need if you need it.

Alternative Learning Center
3232 East Pacific Street, Highland, CA  92346
Last modified Alternative Learning Center is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alternative Learning Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top