Posted April 01, 2014
i would not send your child to this school it has so much bulling and they do nothing about it. my daughter was bullied all year finally i took her out she was coming home every day upset and had a bad day again. no child needs to not have any bad days i is too many.they need to set examples and they don't . sign a contract cause of the other ones they come in a tribe but u only sign a contract w only 1 of there members that doesn't shut them up . get real .this is not the last text you'll see.

Posted November 17, 2013
PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO THIS SCHOOL! This school is a terrible school. The teachers give your child's grade out according to their favorites. The staff won't treat your children if they're hurt. The honors classes are no different than the regular classes. My children say that they always find hair in their school lunch food. Dress code is way too strict- no shorts above the length of your child's fingertips a the side of their bodies, no unnatural hair colors, no shirts and backpacks that have any personal writing on it, no jewelry at P.E., no shirts that have any kind of "suggestive themes" on it, no tank tops or dresses without a 2-inch strap, and many more. Hardly and kinds of extra curriculum activities (only band and choir). Most teachers are very strict and harsh. The principle has no patience with any student (including special education students). No field trips that actually have a purpose. I have only sent my child to Beattie for one year and I really regret it. I should have sent them somewhere else. Please take all of this info and listen to it. THIS IS A TERRIBLE SCHOOL! DON'T SEND YOUR CHILD TO BEATTIE MIDDLE SCHOOL!

Beattie Middle School 4

Posted July 19, 2013
The dress code is in place for the children. Complaining about not being able to wear a skirt that is short enough and these are 6-8 graders- come on man! In these days and ages it is nice that there is a standard that is set somewhere. The school has a bunch of middle socioeconomic kids mixed with some "free lunchers" - standard for California- Teachers care, principle cares and if the parents care the kid will get a good education.

Posted April 18, 2013
dress code sucks. all the other schools in the redlands district don't even dress code their students. teachers are great though. but everything else sucks. they don't even help you when you're hurt. one time in sixth grade, i tripped and hurt my hands and knees pretty bad. all my p.e. teacher did was give me a wet paper towel. she didn't even give me a bandage. if you're not feeling good, they don't even help you. the principal isn't good either. i am SO glad that this is my last year here.

Beattie Middle School 2

Posted June 26, 2012
Dress code is a little too strict, honestly my kids could wear whatever they want, so why can't they? My kid has long arms and fingers, she gets loners all the time, I even went to school to ask why, and they said her shorts were too short, but she just had long arms. Teachers grade you, if they like you or not. My child got c's and I saw and helped them with all there work, and teacher gave other kids special treatment. You can't even have colored hair, without going to the office about your hair and there theory of being in a "gang"

Beattie Middle School 3

Posted July 06, 2011
I left Beattie Middle School this year.Beattie Middle School's dress code is very strict.Girls who wear shorts or skirts under the length of the fingers have to wear loaners.But it isn't fair when you have long arms or fingers. In 7th grade when I fell in p.e. running on the background I scraped my knee and sprained my ankle.The teacher sent me to the health office.There was no nurse to help me clean my wound.I had to bandage it all by myself and I also had to look for the stuff.Although the school is hard it is challenging and if your committed you can achieve good grades.The teachers are great there.One last thing is at Beattie there are rarely any fights so thats a good thing.

Beattie Middle School 4

Posted April 12, 2011
We moved here from Iowa and i understand there will be differences between the Iowa and the California schools and that is the budget..i get that. What I dont get is when a child needs some minor medical care they dont do anything for them. They call the parent whose more than likely at work, to tell them your child is bleeding. So you have a decision to make, leave work or let them tend to their own wound. I get that they arent nurses, but if they have first aide training which they should considering where they work....they should be able to tend to a minor wound. At my job i am trained in first aid, im not a nurse, and i can administer epipens!?!?! Soo something isnt right here. My other 2 kids go to an elementary school and i asked them, if my children were injured and its not bad where 911 is required, yet it has to be cleaned and bandaged what would you do. She said clean it and bandage it. So why wont this school do the same, a child should'nt be left to tend to their own wounds. I am always there for my kids but i cant afford to leave work everytime theres a small matter to tend to. I really do like the teachers. The academics are there, other things arent.

Posted May 25, 2010
the teachers in this school are excellent.. They are there for the children... They have homework co-op before and after school... Teachers email the weekly assignments and parents can communicate easily with them if needed... Grades are posted online... its great! My daughter accelerated at this school after leaving the elementary school next door where the teachers are sooo tired, they don't challenge the children... but at this school... it's a complete different setting...would recommend this school to any parent!

Posted October 16, 2009
best school and best education i have ever seen.

Posted January 16, 2009

Beattie Middle School
7800 Orange Street, Highland, CA  92346
Last modified Beattie Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beattie Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top