Bad
Good

Arroyo Verde is a fantastic Elementary School! We came from a small private school mid-way through the year and the students, staff and faculty went the extra mile to help my kids have a smooth transition. I love the extra programs and clubs offered to my kids and have been beyond pleased with the communication between the school, teachers and parents

Arroyo Verde was an excellent school. I only went there for 5th grade in the 2012-2013 school year, but I found that there was a different general personality from the staff and students. I came from a private school and I thought that everybody was going to be mean and dislikable. It turned out that there are very few bullies, fights, and mean teachers. The teaching curriculum is very well organized and the staff are very encouraging. The principle encourages students to be "College Bound" by having each class adopt a college. Arroyo has band and choir as extra curriculum activities and they are both very productive. Awards are always being given out for good behavior and being a College Bound student. The field trips are fun, exciting, and educational to all students.They also have G.A.T.E. (Gifted And Talented Education) for the over achievers and the smarter students. I'd recommend Arroyo Verde to all children who are looking for a challenge and some fun.

My son used to go to another California distinguished school in San Diego county and I was uneasy about moving him out to the Inland Empire area. This school has made me more comfortable. I am grateful we found Arroyo Verde! Principal is very efficient and manages her school well. They have a lot school events and involve the parents as well. This school has been a blessing and because of Arroyo Verde my son IS COLLEGE BOUND! :)

My children started going to this school last year and i was very happy with the way the school was running. This year is very different. Mrs Sherman the principal has left and now there is a new principal. The teachers are still as great as ever. Wish i could say the same for the new principal. When my 9 year old daughter is saying that she doesnt like "the new things that are happening" that is saying something. I would loooove to have principal sherman back.....would looove it!!!

We are satisfied with Arroyo Verde overall. My child's teacher is wonderful-she truly understands what motivates each child and does a great job. Areas that could improve, in our experience-the school response to parental concerns could be more timely with better follow through, and we wish there was more supervision/structure/safety during recess.

Last modified Arroyo Verde Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.