Posted June 09, 2013
Cram is an excellent school. The teachers really care about the kids and helping them all to grow and achieve academic excellence. The office staff are extremely helpful and the principle, Mrs Cinq Mars knows most of the kids by name and is always out in the morning and after school to help the children and greet them. My son who is in first grade loves going to school and I do to.

Cram Elementary School 3

Posted January 11, 2013
My son is currently in first grade at Cram. While I was thrilled with his teacher and experience in Kindergarten last year, I have not been so thrilled this year. His homework averaged out throughout the week takes between one to one and a half hours, which I think is ridiculous for a six-year-old. From what I have read, the research done on homework agrees with my summation - it is simply too much. When I brought my concerns to the teacher, she completely brushed me off. My son is doing very well academically, but for children who struggle, this won't be a good fit. I personally could go without the stressful daily homework sessions, and I know there are others who feel the same. The monthly awards ceremonies are a bit tedious too. All they seem to do for us is tell my own student that he didn't get an award that month other than that for attendance - which should really be my award in the first place since I'm the one making sure he gets to school on time each day. And what if he gets sick and simply can't go to school, does he not get an award for that? They're just silly.

Posted November 20, 2009
This school is great! Mrs. Cinq-Mars, the principal, is awesome!!! She really does know the kids by name, is so helpful and cheerful, always around to help the kids...Is it normal for the principal to be outside after school helping kids get to their cars? Because she does!! It's very comforting!! The scores speak for themselves...this school cares about their kids!!! I am so grateful my daughter goes here!

Posted April 23, 2009
Great School. The principle knows all the kids by name and greets them every morning as they arrive.

Posted June 07, 2008
Great school and teachers! Some think that the administration is lacking due to new principal. Hopefully she will step up and become more involved.

Posted February 12, 2008
The way that the material is being instructed in phenominal. My daughter was having a tough time at another school and since she has been going here, the turn around that she has made is amazing. The teachers communicate with the parents and the homework is exceptional. It keeps the kids and parents interacting as well as keeps the kids focused and they enjoy the work at the same time.

Posted October 04, 2007
I am a proud Cram parent! This is a super school with a dedicated staff and active parents. I feel very fortunate to have my children enrolled at Cram Elementary!

Posted May 25, 2006
Great school. Very focused on academics. State test scores/results show that. Physical education is also a priority. Had 3 kids attend the school and very happy all around.

Posted May 05, 2006

Posted January 12, 2006
We love Cram! When we bought our house we specifically made sure that our son would go to Cram. The teachers and principal definately expect a lot from the students and hold them accountable for there actions. But, we wouldn't raise our son any other way.

Cram Elementary School
29700 Water Street, Highland, CA  92346
Last modified Cram Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cram Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top