Highland, CA

Belvedere Elementary School 4

Posted April 02, 2014
The dual lenguage progran is great! My daughter has learned so much in both lenguages. Something that will open doors for her in the future.

Belvedere Elementary School 0

Posted August 05, 2009
My son just started kindergarden a month ago, and has learned so much already. Including spanish, since he is in the dual classes. GREAT school!!

Posted August 04, 2008
I have 2 kids who attend this school and they are both in the Dual immergent Program( 50/50 English- Spanish). We are African Americans and my oldest son, now in 3rd grade, has had a wonderful time in the program which he has been in since kindergarden. For the awards assembly, for 2nd grade he won the principal's overall academic award and he still continues to do well. He has learned spanish from day one and still to this day is learning more and more. My second child has just started the program, now in kindergarden, is in the same program and I know he is going to do well because the teachers at this school are great. I haven't yet met a teacher that didn't care about their students and I don't think that is going to happen because Belvedere is great and all the teachers seem to care.

Posted February 02, 2006
Belvedere is the best elementary school in that area. HILT program is excellent for bilingual students. I say this for my own experience. I had two children already graduated from this school one is ready to go to high school and the other one is now attending college. Teachers, programs and administrators are excellent.

Posted September 25, 2005
Acedemic programs are great. The school has outstanding extra curricular activities and all parents seem very involved and aware of thier childrens learning and volunteering.

Posted April 23, 2005

Posted January 19, 2005
My three children are going to Belvedere now and I am real enthusiastic about this school, my 6 year old was having problems and his teacher sent him to tutoring, I just went to an award assembly and he received an award for most improvement in math, their timely concern has been great for the education of my kids. I love the teachers, the principal, and the school overall. They recently had a christams show that was a great enjoyment for everyone that attended. I would recommend Belvedere as a great step in education.

Belvedere Elementary School 4

Posted August 17, 2004
My child has attended Belvedere for Third, Fourth, and now Fifth grades. He likes it a lot. I like the teachers he's had. They seem very knowledgable and eager to teach. The teacher he has now is very empathetic to my child's educational needs. Principal Marlatt is great with the kids. He seems to genuinely care for them. Mrs. Arcelay, the Vice Principal, loves the kids and it shows! We no longer have a PTA, which is the first time in any school my children have attended that hasn't had a PTA, but Mr. Marlatt referred to something called a Booster Club, so we'll see how that works. Overall, I think this school is actually progressing when it comes to having the parents involved, which I think is critical. Makes me feel included. I am liking Belvedere Elementary more each year.

Belvedere Elementary School
2501 East Marshall Boulevard, Highland, CA  92346
Last modified Belvedere Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Belvedere Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top