Highland, CA
Before care: Yes

Cypress Elementary School 5

Posted September 23, 2013
Former student, Cypress is a fantastic school. It has great teachers and staff this is the school that can create awsome memories. This is the school were I met my life long friends. Once a Crusader Always A Crusader. Proud to be a former Crusader.

Posted February 16, 2012
Cypress is a great school and I wish more people knew it. The teachers, staff and administration are so committed to the students. Test scores have steadily increased. What we need is more parent participation. So come on parents...this is your school too! Get involved!

Posted March 12, 2011
Cypress is a great place for teachers and kids. I teach at Cypress and I LOVE my job!! My son is a student in the ABE program. I am amazed to see how much he has learned in one year! I trust this school, the teachers, the administration, and the community. CYPRESS IS AWESOME!!

Posted March 26, 2010

Posted December 22, 2009
Great safe school. Teachers show they care and go beyound what is expected.

Posted December 06, 2007
Great School Wonderful Staff,Asome Teachers. Great Programs Extra classess All the extra help any of the students could ask for.Great Sports.

Posted July 28, 2006
I am proud to be a teacher at this school. ALL the teachers work tirelessly to provide the best education even though our resources are limited. The school provides Free! afterschool tutoring for reading and math as well as provides numerous intensive support programs for our below grade level learners and English Language Learners. Moreover, the teachers are trained several times each year on new strategies and programs to use in the classroom to help All students succeed! We work hard to create a family-like atmosphere and nurture our students to become the best they can be academically and personally/socially. Please, visit our school before making any haste judgements. The majority of our students come from homes with limited backgrounds and resources. The school tries diligently every year to build the level of parental involvement but it is still lacking. Educating our children is everyone's job, not just the teacher's!

Cypress Elementary School 2

Posted March 18, 2006

Cypress Elementary School 1

Posted June 14, 2005

Cypress Elementary School 1

Posted May 05, 2005
- a staff
Horrible school, little parental invlovement, and no administration support for staff.

Cypress Elementary School
26825 Cypress Street, Highland, CA  92346
Last modified Cypress Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cypress Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top