Highland, CA

Posted July 27, 2012
Im a parent And i was browsing through this website I just transfer my son from rialto to Highalnd pacific so i was wondering how this school is..I see and hear its a good school.

Posted July 01, 2011
This was the best elementary school i have ever attended. I went to this school from 98-03 and i must say this was the best school that ever taught me from right and wrong, my favorite teachers were Ms.Defendore and Mrs.Jones. I had alot of fun back in the days, if it wasnt for my mom enrolling me to this school, i woulda never been of who I am today

Highland Pacific Elementary School 4

Posted May 09, 2006
This is a wonderful school for any child to go to. I highly recommend Highland Pacific Elem. There a bit stricked. But you have to be these days. My child is above her grade level. The teachers really care. I am proud to say my daughter goes here.

Posted August 03, 2004
Outstanding teachers, good curriculum and my daughter really learned a lot. Highly recommended.

Posted September 09, 2003
I think this is a really good school. My daughter is attending school right now and she is in c track she has learn a lot there. The teachers are great, sher is very happy and so am I. Thanks a lot for helping my daughter

Highland Pacific Elementary School
3340 Pacific Street, Highland, CA  92346
Last modified Highland Pacific Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Highland Pacific Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top