Posted September 25, 2014
Thompson provides a friendly environment where students can make everlasting impressions and memorable friendships. Also, students can build one on one relationships with the awesome teachers there (I've experienced this myself!). Along with the family oriented staff, there are many fun activities available after school...just ask! Such as, CAPS (where they even go on field trips sometimes and they provide snacks), Drama Club (my personal favorite), Chess Club (sometimes they play with HUGE chess pieces; which is awesome), and this only naming a few!!!!! If you are deciding on a new school, Thompson will be a choice that comes with NO regrets. GO THOMPSON TIGERS-AND SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY PAST TEACHERS WHO WERE GREAT: Mr.Nellany, Mrs.Antillion, Ms.Neuman, Ms.Beimborn, Ms.Crain

Posted September 26, 2013
Best school wonderful staff, Lots for Parent Teacher communication. PTO has lots of Family activities and fun for the hole family the strive to keep it a close community and family oriented.

Posted September 26, 2013
Thompson has been the best for my children we came from a school were the staff did not care to work with the Parents. I have worked well with every teacher and staff member they listen and try there best to accommodate. The PTO goes above the top to do family oriented activities and has the best interest of the students in mind.

Posted September 26, 2013
Friendly hard working staff Teachers work with parents well Kids and parents love the PTO activities they have a since of community and are in to doing what ever it is that need to be done for the family's PTO Mom have gone above what a PTO Mom does helping family outside of school

Posted October 28, 2012
Thompson Elementary has wonderful teachers and staff! I love the fact that the Principal, Mr Funchess is always encouraging the kids with positive affirmations! I would recommend this school to any parent!

Posted February 26, 2012
First of all, I love Mr. Marcus. Funchess. His work ethic and perserverance and determination have made a world of difference for myself and my child... we don't attend Thompson, however we are familiar with the leadership here and we know its a 5 start school!. love you Mr. Funchess

Posted November 01, 2010
They truly care about the students and have always gone above and beyond their duties and are genuine in their efforts.

Posted April 03, 2010

Thompson Elementary School 0

Posted August 27, 2009
This school is awesome. The staff is wonderful, this school grounds are always kept neat and most of all the teachers and administrative staff really care about the needs of your children. My son was a bit of a handful when he first started there but now, he is one of the top students there. Hopefully in Mr. Tickell's absence the new prinicpal will do just as well as he did.

Thompson Elementary School 0

Posted July 28, 2009
I must agree thompson is a great school! If your child is starting kindergarten ask for Mrs. Doyle she is wonderful! My child is quite the handful and she did wonderful with him! Spending extra time to make sure he made it through! Not many teachers would do that! She treats every child like they are her own! Wonderful school!

Thompson Elementary School
7401 Church Avenue, Highland, CA  92346
Last modified Thompson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thompson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top