Hinkley Elementary/Middle School 2

Posted March 27, 2010
Some good staff, bad leadership, and very poor test scores.

Hinkley Elementary/Middle School 0

Posted March 10, 2010
Hinkley School is a wonderful school, bursting full of talented teachers and students. Our test scores have sky rocketed. It may be out in the middle of nowhere, but don't judge a book by it's cover. Hinkley School is helping to mold our future leaders. Take a closer look at whats going on in Hinkley you'd be surprised. God Bless

Posted January 11, 2010
My daughter transferred to Hinkley from Barstow Intermediate. This is her 2nd year and I have to say this school is excellent. It is small and personal and the teachers work hard and are totally devoted to their students. I have never seen a school quite like this. My daughter is thriving and I hate to think that in a couple years she will have to go back to Barstow for high school.

Posted December 19, 2007
This school is the best. My teachers treat me and everyone around me great. Noone has bothered me since I came. Once there is a prolem the principle gets right on top of it.

Posted July 06, 2007
My daughter has been attending Hinkley for 5 years and is very well liked and treated. I have not whatsoever seen any unequal treatment with any student and as a parent am involved in her education, the teachers are awesome Especially Mrs. Espinoza, but they are all great! I am also a former student from there and my two other daughter are well on their way on attending. Above all The students are great they are very respectful and violence is very minimal there. I cannot express my Gratitude to the wonderul staff at Hinkley School.

Posted June 24, 2007
Hinkley School is a great school. Unfortunately sometimes there are some students and parents that feel their academic needs are not met and I believe that happens at every school site. I have not experienced that with my own children. The teachers have educated my children with passion and strength which I feel confident my children will take this learning experience with them each year. Thank you Hinkley School Teachers keep up the great work with our children my support for you is never-ending!

Posted June 08, 2007
Hinkley School is the best! I LOVE this school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hinkley Elementary/Middle School 1

Posted January 20, 2007
Hinkley School has been a big disappointment. I had two children attend for a total of five years, it is probably fine for most kids, but our children need accelerated learning opportunities, computer skills, and reading skills which have not been available or not taught very well. I did lean one thing, the more often I visited the school the better education my children received. The principal lacks skills important to his job. Over all, even with poor leadership, some of the staff tried their best. P.E., history, and language arts classes were a joke. My children attend with both principals, the first one, I believe was a Mr. Costar was okay the principal who replaced him - well he is the one I spoke about here.

Posted April 28, 2006
Hinkley School is one of the finest schools in our school district. The quality of teacher instruction is the best out of all the schools in our area. Extracurricular activities abound and parent involvement is very high.

Hinkley Elementary/Middle School 4

Posted March 14, 2006
We have just relocated and I must say kudo's to the staff at Hinkley School we were welcomed by everyone and my son seems to be liking to get up in the mornings now....we will just have to see as to the rest but so far so good. Thank You

Hinkley Elementary/Middle School
37600 Hinkley Road, Hinkley, CA  92347
Last modified Hinkley Elementary/Middle School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hinkley Elementary/Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top