Bad
Good

Some good staff, bad leadership, and very poor test scores.

Hinkley School is a wonderful school, bursting full of talented teachers and students. Our test scores have sky rocketed. It may be out in the middle of nowhere, but don't judge a book by it's cover. Hinkley School is helping to mold our future leaders. Take a closer look at whats going on in Hinkley you'd be surprised. God Bless

My daughter transferred to Hinkley from Barstow Intermediate. This is her 2nd year and I have to say this school is excellent. It is small and personal and the teachers work hard and are totally devoted to their students. I have never seen a school quite like this. My daughter is thriving and I hate to think that in a couple years she will have to go back to Barstow for high school.

This school is the best. My teachers treat me and everyone around me great. Noone has bothered me since I came. Once there is a prolem the principle gets right on top of it.

My daughter has been attending Hinkley for 5 years and is very well liked and treated. I have not whatsoever seen any unequal treatment with any student and as a parent am involved in her education, the teachers are awesome Especially Mrs. Espinoza, but they are all great! I am also a former student from there and my two other daughter are well on their way on attending. Above all The students are great they are very respectful and violence is very minimal there. I cannot express my Gratitude to the wonderul staff at Hinkley School.

Hinkley School is a great school. Unfortunately sometimes there are some students and parents that feel their academic needs are not met and I believe that happens at every school site. I have not experienced that with my own children. The teachers have educated my children with passion and strength which I feel confident my children will take this learning experience with them each year. Thank you Hinkley School Teachers keep up the great work with our children my support for you is never-ending!

Hinkley School is the best! I LOVE this school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hinkley School has been a big disappointment. I had two children attend for a total of five years, it is probably fine for most kids, but our children need accelerated learning opportunities, computer skills, and reading skills which have not been available or not taught very well. I did lean one thing, the more often I visited the school the better education my children received. The principal lacks skills important to his job. Over all, even with poor leadership, some of the staff tried their best. P.E., history, and language arts classes were a joke. My children attend with both principals, the first one, I believe was a Mr. Costar was okay the principal who replaced him - well he is the one I spoke about here.

Last modified Hinkley Elementary/Middle School is a Public school that serves grades K-8