Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted October 08, 2015
I went there from 1983-1986 it was a great school back then. Loved the staff and teacher.

Posted June 12, 2015
"This school teaches good. And let's us be ourself." - a graduate student from leconte Emily

Posted April 29, 2014
I like how they are teaching the child get into better career, the teacher are on track how they are doing and best and more is the communication between parent and staff

Posted October 23, 2013
I am currently assigned to Le Conte as a displaced teacher. I find the staff to be extremely supportive and professional, the students to be respectful, and eager to learn, and the community members on campus to be friendly and active. All Lausd schools need more funding, so I am hoping with that being said, that Le Conte will get upgraded technology soon, to further support their great scholars. I am lucky to be at Le Conte learning that all schools are NOT the same...Some are striving to make constant improvement - Le Conte is doing that. If I had a child myself, I would be very comfortable sending them to Le Conte..and you know how picky we teachers can be..

Posted October 05, 2013
This is a great school where teachers help the students when they do not understand something and teachers also encourage the students to do better in their classes. Le Conte has many after school programs that can help with school work, like LACER homework club and sports. The one thing i like about this school is that the electives are fun and I'm happy to come to school everyday.

Posted October 05, 2013
I think this is the best school because the teachers are nice and they help you when you need help.

Posted October 05, 2013
LeConte Middle School is a great school. The teachers are great and they teach in a fun way. I made many great friends. There is a lot of many fun activities to join, and there is extra classes that can teach you many things. This is a fun and safe place to learn. I love this school and i know it's helping me get ready for high school.

Posted October 05, 2013
Good school, great teachers that will help us with anything if we need it. Great and exciting programs like Lacer and awesome clubs like Band, Lego club, Science Olympiad, etc. One of the best middle schools out there. I like all the helpful teachers especially Ms. Casares.

Posted October 05, 2013
It's an amazing school. It is a second home to me. I love the teachers and staff members. The thing I love the most is the lunch time activities on Friday. The electives are so fun that it makes me want to learn more in this school. I wish I could stay forever!!!

Posted October 05, 2013
it is a really good school to come to. they help you get better in whatever you need help on. they care about our health and learning. there is LACER where you can get in any sport and there is pom. the teachers are very helpful. when i came to le conte i started liking school. if you like science there is a science olympiad. there is also leadership where you can help in the yearbook and you can help decorating the school. there is also a great band program. If you like skating there is a skating program. Joseph Le Conte is The Best!!!!!!!!

Joseph Le Conte Middle School
1316 North Bronson Avenue, Hollywood, CA  90028
Last modified Joseph Le Conte Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Joseph Le Conte Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 64 reviews. Top