Holtville, CA

Pine Elementary School 4

Posted June 04, 2011
I love this school. My daughter is about to finish kindergarten there and she has excelled and learned so much! I highly recommend it. I just wish it were a little closer to town.

Pine Elementary School 4

Posted January 16, 2006
Pine School has a long history of providing a high quality public education. Students at Pine consistently perform better than students at similar schools in the area on Standardized tests. Pine School also offers many extracurricular activities to all students from Kindergarten to eighth grade. From fieldtrips, to a running club, from astro camp to team sports, Pine School has them all thanks to dedicated staff and parents. I am a proud graduate of Pine School, who now has her children attending the school. I expect them to reap the many benefits this small rural school has to offer.

Pine Elementary School
3295 Holt Road, Holtville, CA  92250
Last modified Pine Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pine Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top