Posted August 24, 2012
This school is the best school I have ever encountered my child is very happy and the staff is so great we love this school

Posted November 09, 2007
Everyone at HES is great! From the principal on down - everyone is dedicated to the kids and community. Everyone is approachable and open. My kids love it here!!!

Posted April 24, 2007
Fox road is a wonderful school. If you have very much interaction with the principal you can tell how much he cares about the children. The staff is always there to help you if you have any concerns or questions.I am so happy my children go to such a great award winning school.

Hughson Elementary School 4

Posted March 27, 2007
Every school can be improved, no school is perfect. HES is still a good school.

Hughson Elementary School 2

Posted October 30, 2006
This school lacks leadership and a vision for growth. We need to demand more from public education. We don't need to raise test scores as much as we need to be concerned with how our children are being raised up. the machinery doesn't work right at this school. It's time to tighten the screws.

Hughson Elementary School 1

Posted September 19, 2006
Hughson Elementary has potential to be a great neighborhood school but the principle and his staff lack a sense of fairness when dealing with students and their families. Their actions and words are not consistent. There are no programs at this school to foster creative or independent thought. We may be in the country but our students are not cows.

Hughson Elementary School 1

Posted March 30, 2006
Hughson has some great teachers, but lacks leadership.

Hughson Elementary School

Posted March 15, 2006
Great school with great programs available!

Hughson Elementary School 4

Posted June 22, 2004
Our school is full of dedicated teachers, staff, and a great principal! They always seem to put our childrens needs first. But, my concern over our new superintendent ways heavy on my mind. One year with him has been one too many! We are a small community where teachers stay in our district to teach and raise their own families because they love the community and take pride in our schools! Unfortunately this past year we lost dedicated teachers and staff to early retirement and to employment elsewhere due to the superintendent. My hope is that he finds other employment before he further destroys our sense of community... students, teachers, staff, and parents!

Posted May 04, 2004
I don't think there is a better school out there. Our teachers are the best and really care about their students.

Hughson Elementary School
7201 East Whitmore Avenue, Hughson, CA  95326
Last modified Hughson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hughson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top