Huntington Beach, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted October 26, 2014
My daughter has been going here for 4yrs and I couldn't be any happier. She has learned so much and all of her teachers have been amazing. The teachers help in anything that my daughter needs and if I have questions they are on top of it with getting me answers right away. The principal retired last year and although she was great we truly enjoy Mrs H. I'm so excited that we got into this school and am excited for the rest of this year and next two. Well done Seacliff, well done!

Posted August 20, 2013
We LOVE Seacliff Elementary! My daughter is going into 4th grade and my son is beginning Kindergarten this year! We are so excited to be starting again at Seacliff and look forward to many more wonderful years!

Posted January 25, 2010
An excellent school that is perfect for our child. The number of students per teacher is slightly high; however, many parents volunteer in the classroom and they help keep everything going well. We were paying over $15,000 per year per child at a private school that was not nearly as good of a fit for us as Seacliff Elementary has turned out to be. We are glad that we decided to make the change to a school where children receive a balanced education and can truly thrive.

Posted July 12, 2009
HB Seacliff is a very good school especially the teachers + staff who are dedicated to students.

Posted May 25, 2009
Seacliff is an excellent public school. We have music, art and PE along with the highest level of academic support. These programs are funded by the PTA. The parents are all committed to make this school as good, if not better than a private school. It's a very wonderful enviorment for our children. They are thriving.

Posted March 12, 2008
We came from a private school and Seacliff feels just like that. Lots of parental involvment, excited teachers and the feel of a small school.

Posted February 27, 2008
Our experience at Seacliff Elementary has been very positive. From an academic standpoint, our expectations have been exceeded. Every teacher that we have had has been of the highest academic standards. The teachers are caring, positive, and dedicated. We are very pleased by the level of education that our child is receiving. The campus and the classrooms are clean and modern. The front office staff is warm and highly efficient. We extensively researched private schools in our area and chose Seacliff as our school. This has proven to be a fantastic decision! Thank you Seacliff for exceeding our greatest expectations!

Huntington Seacliff Elementary School 1

Posted February 02, 2008

Huntington Seacliff Elementary School 0

Posted August 31, 2007
This facility is very nice. Children eat lunch in an outdoor sunny area instead of in the air conditioned cafetorium. Parent involvement is high at this school. We have been at this school for three years, but will be leaving becuase they do not have as good a program as other public schools for children with special needs.

Huntington Seacliff Elementary School 4

Posted August 10, 2006
I teach at Seacliff and am very happy with my time there. They are on top of all new curricular activities that will help the children succeed. We have made strides in improving all curriculum to help those 'at risk' students. I've listened to many parent concerns about the school, but at Seacliff the parents can be a bit overbearing and sometimes rude. These parents make it difficult to get our job done sometimes. They also overshadow those parents that really work well with the teachers. So, if you have a strong personality--you'll go far at Seacliff!

Huntington Seacliff Elementary School
6701 Garfield Avenue, Huntington Beach, CA  92648
Last modified Huntington Seacliff Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Huntington Seacliff Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top