Huntington Beach, CA

Posted October 10, 2013
I LOVE THIS SCHOOL! It's not a lot of work, we do the average work any teenager would do in traditional high school. All it takes is to put effort an with the wonderful teachers that care and help you if you email them, putting effort is easy. They also help you on your appointment understand on anything you have questions on. I'm really happy i transferred.

Posted January 19, 2013
Thank you to a wonderful school that welcomed my son and made him feel and be successful. My son went from a 1.7 GPA to a 3.8 in one semester. The teachers praised him which in turn motivated him. Unlike what was happening in a traditional high school. He went from telling me teachers don't like me to they love me at Coast! My youngest will be starting there in two weeks and he is excited! Thank you!

Posted September 02, 2009
Well, both my boys have graduated from Coast Highschool! I have to thank the teachers there. They truly care about these kids. My one son has trouble taking tests so when it came to CA Exit Exam I have to thank both Ms. Roberts (English) and Ms. Maken (Math) They took both my boys and worked with them individually. It made a huge difference. Ms. Maken gave my son confidence in himself to take the test and pass. I will be forever grateful to her. This is a wonderful school with wonderful teachers. Also, I would like to say that another favorite teacher with my boys was Mr. MacIntyre. Thank you to all of you for making a huge difference in both my kids lives!

Coast High School 1

Posted April 22, 2009
I went to Coast after I became ill and I could not regularly attend school every day. The orientation is very decieving. It sounds great at the time but in the end you only sit at home and do endless homework. 3 packets 80 pages long to do in a week. Also, you get no help. They give you a number if you need help which they never answer. You have to teach yourself. I was quite disappointed of this school. The idea of it is nice but it is in actuality far below par. Most teachers are average and then the remaining do not care and do not help you.

Posted May 21, 2008
The administrators and teachers at Coast High School should be ordered by the state to give seminars to other public schools on how a school should be ran. Unbelievably awesome administrators that out the student first, fantastic teachers that put the student first by teaching the student a talent that has been lost through the years with most of the teachers, or as I refer to them over-paid babysitters. Thank you, Coast High School, for my son s education. I greatly appreciate the great job you all do at the obvious calling you answered by answering the call to teach!!! Jacquie White Plese feel free to give out my number and email to any parent that would like to hear my opinion of how well you run this school.

Coast High School 3

Posted March 16, 2005
- a administrator
This is not a comprehensive high school but one where the student does NOT attend each day. It is for the student doing Independent Study at home.

Coast High School
17231 Gothard Street, Huntington Beach, CA  92647
Last modified Coast High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coast High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top