Huntington Beach, CA

Posted August 04, 2014
Any school that has been around as long as Heritage must know what they are doing and my experience with them bears this out. Our daughter was taught by Miss Millie who is a kind and caring teacher and really has the best interest of the kids in mind. Thank you so much, Miss Millie.

Posted July 14, 2014
This school is comprised of teachers who are truly committed to these students and bringing out their unique talents. I currently have 2 children there and have decided to keep the oldest through at least Kindergarten because he's flourishing there. He's reading, doing addition and subtraction and loves going to school and he's not even in kindergarten yet.

Posted May 22, 2013
I can't say enough wonderful things about HMS. This school does so much more than teach. They help develop my children into wonderful little people. They reinforce manners, responsibility all while pushing your child and his/her own pace. My son loves reading so they just keep giving him more. He hates coloring so they downplay that and let him gravitate to what he loves.

Posted September 22, 2012
Both Michael and I work full-time, as most parents, do, and it was important for us to find a place our daughter would be cared for and learn while not near us. We had no idea how important Heritage Montessori School would become in her life. We watched as each teacher shows concern for each child. Each child feels special because the teachers make them feel that way. Our daughter has thrived and we are amazed at how far she has come since first brought to class #1. She thinks of her teachers when she is reviewing her lessons with us and thinks of each one in her prayers at night. You all do a wonderful job because it isn't just a job to any of you, it is a moment in time that will somehow mark that child forever. And, because of your caring and your selflessness, you all deserve a hug for making her life, and all the lives of the children, better for today and as ultimate adults in the community. This is a virtual Hug to each of you.... Know how much we love you! Shelley & Michael

Posted October 12, 2009
I am really enjoying having my child at this school-Miss Lynne takes care of all of their needs and the teachers are great-So glad to see Miss Yvonne here

Posted March 29, 2007
I'd like to commend Heritage Montessori School on its excellence! In a day and age where a strong work ethic has been almost lost, it is refreshing to see that it is alive and well at HMS. This has been my first year dealing with a learning institution for my son who is in Kindergarten. It has been a wonderful experience thus far with extraordinary qualities shown by all of the staff members. The teachers are gifted, resourceful, patient professionals who are always approachable. The administration is efficient and competent. Miss Lynn has the ability to juggle endless details with finesse. The staff ardently work their busy jobs with energy and enthusiasm and they are prompt in responding to communication needs. Heritage goes that extra mile to provide high quality education, top notch security measures to ensure the safety of our children, a 'second to none' sick policy. A+ Heritage!

Heritage Montessori School
15881 Goldenwest Street, Huntington Beach, CA  92647
Last modified Heritage Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades K-5
Heritage Montessori School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top