K-5|Private

Bad
Good

If you enroll your children at Heritage they will have firm but very caring teachers and an environment that accentuates the intellectual and personal growth of each student. After three years at Heritage my daughter has a healthy amount of self-confidence and great habits regarding how to interact with both the teachers and her fellow students. She is far advanced in her studies compared to other children I know who are at public school and she has been exposed to many more aspects of learning and experience than she would have received elsewhere. The parents I have talked to who have had to move their children from heritage all regret the move and all of them say their children were better off at Heritage. I think one of the reasons a parent could be put off by Heritage is that Heritage demands parental involvement to a larger degree than most schools. Their emphasis is on providing a good education rather than making the parents happy, which is what a good parent should want. I knew my girl was thriving at Heritage and then I got her scores on the standardized California testing done in the spring. She had the same score on all three tests- 99's. If you want the best for your children I doubt you can do better than HMS.

Any school that has been around as long as Heritage must know what they are doing and my experience with them bears this out. Our daughter was taught by Miss Millie who is a kind and caring teacher and really has the best interest of the kids in mind. Thank you so much, Miss Millie.

This school is comprised of teachers who are truly committed to these students and bringing out their unique talents. I currently have 2 children there and have decided to keep the oldest through at least Kindergarten because he's flourishing there. He's reading, doing addition and subtraction and loves going to school and he's not even in kindergarten yet.

I can't say enough wonderful things about HMS. This school does so much more than teach. They help develop my children into wonderful little people. They reinforce manners, responsibility all while pushing your child and his/her own pace. My son loves reading so they just keep giving him more. He hates coloring so they downplay that and let him gravitate to what he loves.

Both Michael and I work full-time, as most parents, do, and it was important for us to find a place our daughter would be cared for and learn while not near us. We had no idea how important Heritage Montessori School would become in her life. We watched as each teacher shows concern for each child. Each child feels special because the teachers make them feel that way. Our daughter has thrived and we are amazed at how far she has come since first brought to class #1. She thinks of her teachers when she is reviewing her lessons with us and thinks of each one in her prayers at night. You all do a wonderful job because it isn't just a job to any of you, it is a moment in time that will somehow mark that child forever. And, because of your caring and your selflessness, you all deserve a hug for making her life, and all the lives of the children, better for today and as ultimate adults in the community. This is a virtual Hug to each of you.... Know how much we love you! Shelley & Michael

I am really enjoying having my child at this school-Miss Lynne takes care of all of their needs and the teachers are great-So glad to see Miss Yvonne here

I'd like to commend Heritage Montessori School on its excellence! In a day and age where a strong work ethic has been almost lost, it is refreshing to see that it is alive and well at HMS. This has been my first year dealing with a learning institution for my son who is in Kindergarten. It has been a wonderful experience thus far with extraordinary qualities shown by all of the staff members. The teachers are gifted, resourceful, patient professionals who are always approachable. The administration is efficient and competent. Miss Lynn has the ability to juggle endless details with finesse. The staff ardently work their busy jobs with energy and enthusiasm and they are prompt in responding to communication needs. Heritage goes that extra mile to provide high quality education, top notch security measures to ensure the safety of our children, a 'second to none' sick policy. A+ Heritage!

Last modified Heritage Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades K-5