K
Huntington Beach, CA

Posted September 06, 2014
Patti s Preschool is simply the best at what they do. If you want to give your child the educational, social and emotional head start they deserve, then this is the school for you. Patti and her staff have done an excellent job in creating an environment that is conducive to learning. On a daily basis, students are actively engaged with positive, caring teachers that pay attention to each of their individual needs. My daughter transitioned through three classrooms at Patti s, and each time was given a teacher that reached out to her on her own individual learning level. She was highly challenged with minimal stress, and was given constant and varied exposure to new materials. The visual displays in the classrooms are awesome and well matched to the ages of the children participating in the class. Spanish is part of the curriculum(!), and many other extra programs such as dance, gymnastics and music are offered. The daily meals and snacks are well rounded and nutritious. Simply put, Patti s makes learning fun! Thanks Patti s, keep up the great work!!

Patti's Preschool, Inc. 1

Posted March 12, 2014
Not the school I expected. Not a five star at all. Don't be deceived by the outside.

Posted January 09, 2014
My daughter has been at Patti's for almost two years now and has really flourished at the school. We haven't had any problems or situations like the reviewer below but I can say that I have never heard parents complain (caveat: I take about 15 minutes to drop off and pick up my daughter so I may be missing out obviously). To the contrary, most parents that I have talked to at school or chatted with at birthday parties rave about it. My daughter was previously at a Montessori school and she was flourishing there as well but we had to make a move because of our schedules. The Montessori school felt less warm than Patti's and there were only "educational" toys. I am not criticizing Montessori programs at all but my view of preschool is that it should be an organized place where children, have fun, learn to socialize with others, and grow to love learning. I think having ordinary toys (and a variety) helps children learn through social play, which is essentially what all animals do. I think Patti's has a nice balance of individual activities and group activities.

Posted September 14, 2012
Patti's Preschool is the best Preschool! Patti and all her staff are wonderful and very loving. It's not only about what the kids learn but about the nurturing environment in which they are, not to mention the awesome facilities and the awesome extra programs offered such as dance, sports and music...And Spanish is part of the curriculum! The meals are very healthy and during Summer School they have the best educational guests which make it really fun for the kids. If you happen to visit Patti's, you won't want your kids to attend anywhere else :) My oldest daughter loved it and now I have my 2 little ones there too! Thanks Patti and staff for everything you do for all the love and knowledge you give our children.

Posted April 16, 2012
I have only wonderful things to say about Patti's Preschool. With tears in my eyes we are about to graduate and I am not sad about my little girl growing up, but I am sad about leaving Patti's. I wish she could stay there through college. On top of the facilities being the best I have seen at any preschool, Patti's is run so well and is very organized. The teachers provide a very loving environment for the kids. Not only are they loved, but are taught very efficiently to get them ready for kindergarten. Ms. Julie at the front desk is the sweetest and organized woman I know. She loves my kiddo and helps me in any way she can. I would highly recommend Patti's Preschool. :)

Posted February 07, 2012
My daughter started at Patti's Preschool at 3 1/2 years old. I can't say enough how great this school is. It is a well rounded school with so many different guests and activities for the kids. Not only was she academically prepared but she is confident and has a very positive attitude towards school. I wanted to say thank you to all her wonderful teachers, starting with Mrs. Annie and most recent her pre-K teacher, Mrs Donna. Most of all, thanks to you, Ms. Patti, for providing a nurturing and positive environment for our little ones to grow and learn.

Posted July 22, 2011
i researched several preschools around the area and chose Patti's. I love the fact that they have multiple classes for different ages and smaller class sizes so kids get great individual attention. They have great food choices and the facility is always kept clean and sanitary. I would recommend it to anyone would is willing to pay a little more for their childs introductory years into school.

Posted May 06, 2011
My daughter has been at Patt's preschool since she was 20 months. I am sad to say she is approaching graduation from stepping up to kindergarten! I dont want to have to say good bye in june. She has learned not only to read and write before kindergarten but has learned self respect, discipline, and life long lessons! this is my youngest of three children and I have never felt so welcomed and close to all the staff! I think we are going to have to visit them often. I enjoy all the wonderful Holiday performances and open houses! Ms. Patti and her staff put so much time and energy in all they do.We will miss them all so much.

Posted May 04, 2011
I have 4 daughters. 2 have graduated from Patti's and my 3 year old is currently attending. One more year and my 1 year old will too! Patti's Preschool has been part of our family for over 7 years. I would never entrust any other early learning establishment for my children. Patti's has an open door policy when it comes to your children and welcomes any suggestions. A school that offers a clean, well educated, safe, home-like envionment is exactly what I was looking for and so glad I found it at Patti's Preschool!

Posted March 03, 2011
The teachers, curriculum and facilities are wonderful. The only surprise was the disappointing holiday show. The children were adorable and well-rehearsed. The song selections which surprising. Maybe I'm a traditionalist, but when I attended a holiday program I expect (and want) to see classics like "Rudolph the red nosed reindeer", "jingle bells" and not be serenaded with "it's a hard knocked life". During the show's introduction Patti said we wanted an inclusive program that would make everyone feel welcome. Maybe I'm missing the connection, but I don't see how anyone could feel excluded by "Rudolph" or "jingle bells". They are traditional songs, but certainly not religious. I hope next year's show will embrace these classic songs.

Patti's Preschool, Inc.