PK-3|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Thank you to the parent who brought to our attention the security concerns with clipboards outside the building. In the past, clipboards were hung outside the building during morning drop-off and the mid-day and afternoon main pickup periods. During this time, a staff members is generally outside the building near the clipboards, greeting parents and welcoming children to school. Nevertheless, going forward, we are relocating the clipboards inside the office during drop-off and pick-up periods as well. We hope this addresses this parents concern. As for foreign language: starting September 2012, we are offering full Spanish immersion Montessori toddler and preschool programs for children ages 18 months - 6 years. To our knowledge, this is the only Montessori immersion preschool program in all of Orange County, and we are very excited to enable our young students to become fluent in a foreign language at a time when it is basically effortless for them.
September 01, 2012

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (9 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (8 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (9 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (8 responses)

Posted February 10, 2016
My experience with the Huntington Harbor campus of Leport has been amazing. I have a toddler who began school at one year old, and just started my brand new four month old baby! I am so grateful to have found a place in which I can leave my baby and feel at ease. Before choosing this school, I had visited a lot of other "day care" options, and was constantly disappointed with either the attentiveness of the staff, cleanliness of the school, or safety standards. Leport was like a breath of fresh air. It was a completely wonderful experience to see young, motivated, attentive teachers who truly care about my child, and a staff that is beyond attentive! I had a few reservations with the school due to the distance from my home and the cost, but you really cant put a price on the experience we have gotten here. Ms Levy was the infant teacher for my son, and has now taken over teaching my youngest, and has taught me so much! Once my son moved on to the toddler program I was worried about leaving the "familiar" faces in infant, but was welcomed with a whole new team of wonderful teachers. Ms. Hattery has taken over his care and is amazing! She communicates with us daily, passing on fun stories but also ensuring that we are on the same page with every detail of my sons life to ensure he is really thriving. I really get the feeling that she cares about him, and our family, and it puts me at such ease. I LOVE this school.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted January 30, 2016
Mrs. Masood and Mrs. Bodinayake are a great team and excellent teachers. They are caring and clearly love teaching.

Posted January 30, 2016
My daughter has been going to LePort for nearly 3 years. I did a lot of research before enrolling her in this school so I thought it would be a good. It's not just good - it's great! The teachers are caring and clearly enjoy what they do. You simply can't go wrong at LePort Huntington Harbor!

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted January 08, 2016
I want to say thanks to all the staff members at Leport schools, Huntington Harbor from teachers to front office, day care teachers, Mrs. Asghar, Mrs. Humes, Mrs. Satyani, Mrs. D'agostino

Posted January 08, 2016
Our son has been in the LePort Montessori from the toddler program and this is his second year in the primary class. His teachers Mrs. Satyani and Mrs. D'Agostini are amazing. Our son is thriving! He just turned 4 last month and already he has accomplished many things; all from Mrs. Satyani's help. She motivates him to be attentive while giving presentations and encourages him to do on his own. Mrs. Satyani is very loving and kind. The best part is that our son listens to her and he enjoys going to the school. We being parents, sometimes learn from him. Our son, at times, teaches us how to be soft and gentle when I am teaching him something. He is very independent. Whenever he meets new people after few minutes, he starts talking on any topic. The staff at LePort Montessori works hard and are very passionate. Mrs. Asghar has been very supportive throughout these years. Thank you Mrs. Satyani for all your hard work! We are lucky to have Shayaan in your class. Imran Masood & Maheen Masood

Posted December 10, 2015
Leport HB, is an amazing Montessori School! There Spanish Immersion program is excellent. Our oldest, is in his 2nd year of lower-el with Mr. Lalo. We have been blown away with his Bilingual ability and to speak, read, and write fluently in both English and Spanish with such ease. He loves to read and write and uses these skills in Math, Science and History. Mr. Lalo has been so instrumental in his growth. Everything he learns in class he employs at home, with family and others outside of the school environment. He is becoming an independent and well-rounded little boy, who truly enjoys going to school every day. Our younger son, is in Mrs. Isabel Espinosa's Spanish Immersion primary class and she is a wonderful teacher. Her patience with each and every student is so admirable. Her big heart and passion for teaching has really helped our son to grow in his independence. He has learned to challenge himself in a variety of areas in the classroom such as language comprehension. He enjoys speaking Spanish and takes pride in being bilingual. We are so excited for him to start lower-el in January. Our youngest is currently in Mrs. Jaramillo's Toddler Spanish Immersion class. She loves her teacher and enjoys learning something new every day. She has flourished into an independent little person, who refuses to have us help her with anything. I look forward to hearing about her day on our drive home from school each day. We have been so impressed with her vocabulary and language communication. Mrs. Jaramillo has been influential in our daughters desire to want to express her thoughts and learn to do practical life activities on her own. The class environment encourages this independence and it’s amazing to see how eager and passionate they are at such a young age. Our daughter will be moving up to primary in January. We are so grateful for all the wonderful staff and teachers that make Leport a place where not only our kids but others as well really enjoy coming to school. I can honestly say that most, if not all the staff and teachers know each child’s name and that’s why for us Leport HB, is our kids 2nd home. Gracias Leport HB.

Posted December 08, 2015
My son has been attending LePort for over 2 years now. He started in the Toddler program and then transitioned into the primary program. He has grown into a smart, social, polite, and fun young boy. He is currently in Mrs. Ferdinandus s class and is excelling academically. She is great at encouraging him to try new things and challenges him academically. His reading and math skills continue to amaze me on a daily basis. He comes home every day talking about new topics they are learning about (from the shapes of the leaves to the clouds and the continents). I am blown away by his knowledge in all the subject areas. He loves learning and Mrs. Ferdinandus is amazing at feeding his curious mind. I greatly appreciate her constant and thorough communication with me. As a parent, I feel extremely involved in his school life and that is thanks to her openness and honest communication with me. I am extremely grateful to LePort and to Mrs. Ferdinandus for all they do for my child.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted December 07, 2015
The quality of the school, administration and staff being highly qualified and developing honesty and fairness is quite visible.

Posted November 25, 2015
Leport Has done so much for my son Jacob. He has been going to this school for 3 years now and has grown leaps and bounds throughout the years. Thank you Leport for such a great experience. Thank you Ms. Satyani for being such a wonderful teacher and having the patience, passion for my son.

Posted November 21, 2015
We can't tell you how much we love Ms . Almanza! We started our daughter in the infant program and wow! She has developed so much! She's independent in drinking from a glass, pushes her chair in...so much more! Ms. Almanza is not only patient and kind, but the children absolutely love her. Whenever I drop off, a child is always coming up go her smiling and giving her a huge hug just because they want to! It's a beautiful and warm environment. We are grateful for each staff in this class!

16081 Waikiki Lane, Huntington Beach, CA  92649
Last modified Leport Schools - Huntington Harbor is a Private school that serves grades PK-3
Leport Schools - Huntington Harbor Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 147 reviews. Top