Huntington Beach, CA

My First Montessori Preschool 5

Posted February 04, 2013
My son has been here since he was 22 months. The school is clean and beautiful. The teachers are attentive and caring. From the huge library, computer labs, art, music, even gardening, they offer everything to your child. The facility is very secure, with finger print scans and coded doors. My 4 year old is reading at a first grade level and tells me how great his day is every day. I couldn't be happier with MFM.

My First Montessori Preschool 5

Posted January 14, 2013
Our daughter has been at My First Montessori (MFM) over 3 years. We like the Montessori approach in general (it's good for self-motivated, inquisitive kids), and we like how MFM operates the school, including healthy snacks & lunches, lots of activities (art, dance, music, gymnastics, etc.) , optional language immersion in Spanish or Chinese, year-round operation, use of non-toxic janitorial products, minimal holidays, and a flexible curriculum (MFM is not a strict "AMI" type Montessori school but rather incorporates the best of traditional Montessori and modern teaching materials). Furthermore, the school exhibits a desire to constantly improve and is open to suggestions from parents. We also like the layout of the school, including the large atrium and big classrooms. This gives the school a very open feeling. Our daughter, who entered the school at the age of 13 months and is currently in pre-k, has excelled socially and academically at MFM and we are strongly considering keeping her there for kindergarten and 1st grade because of all the things mentioned above.

My First Montessori Preschool
19118 Brookhurst Street, Huntington Beach, CA  92646
Last modified My First Montessori Preschool is a Private school that serves grades K-1
My First Montessori Preschool Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top