Posted January 24, 2013
I have never had such great response from administration at a school for all the years my 3 children have attended schools: private and public. An issue arose with one of my kids this year. I brought it to the Administration and it was respectfully resolved within hours! So impressed! The principal and Asst P and staff are amazing, pro-active, involved and respected amongst parents and children alike! :) Wish all my kids had the experience of going here! Kudos FVSD for a great staff selection & kudos to Principal Ms Robinson for leading & maintaining such a great staff!

Posted May 30, 2012
Talbert has the teacher of the year Mr.Wood who went to Antartica and Alaska twice provided by a science assostion. He also got a grand total of 15,000 dollars.

Posted February 28, 2012
The teachers are very supportive of my daughter's health. The school is great. I am very happy , that my daughter has a lot of new and old friends. Also Mr. Howard, you make teaching fun. Thank you...

Posted December 13, 2009
i luv this school. It is the best. Mr. Howard u rock so does ms. murphy, mrs. woo, mr. wood, mrs. walters, mrs. mcnally

Talbert (Samuel E.) Middle School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
my son is loving this school , wonderful team of teacher, fantastic group of kids, everybody cares for each other ia the best school in the area we are so happy!!!!!!!!!!!

Talbert (Samuel E.) Middle School 1

Posted March 20, 2009

Talbert (Samuel E.) Middle School 4

Posted February 16, 2009
Talbert is a great school the teacher's are great espically ms.James (Best history teacher to get) and Mr. Howard (Funnist teacher ever!) I went there last year some of the kids were a little rude but overall it's a great school. If your having probelms with other kids and you talk to a teacher about it they'll actually try and do something about it.

Posted November 20, 2008
Talbert is phenomenal. I have one student who graduated and another who just entered 6th grade. Mrs. Abdel and her staff provide a warm and caring atmosphere and they also have a great sense of humor with the kids. This age is tough but they do an excellent job making it feel like a family. I have never seen a school staff that so clearly enjoys each other and supports one another like the staff at Talbert. The teachers seem happy to be there which is a breath of fresh air and it rubs off on the kids. We love it here.

Posted June 29, 2008
I think that the teachers and staff at the school are the finest around. They inspire and motivate the students to do the best they can and to go above and beyond. My 7th grade daughter has had the best two years there, and is at the top of her class!

Posted June 21, 2008

Talbert (Samuel E.) Middle School
9101 Brabham Drive, Huntington Beach, CA  92646
Last modified Talbert (Samuel E.) Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Talbert (Samuel E.) Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews.