Huntington Beach, CA

Posted January 21, 2014
Great teachers that take the time for every student. In school robotics and hands on technology classes better prepare students for middle and high school than other elementary schools in the district.

Posted November 18, 2013
This is an amazing school. The staff is the best- with it being such a small school the teachers are able to create a lasting relationship with the children. Lake View has a great robotics programs for the upper grades that teaches the kids how to build a robot and program it through a computer to do tasks. Lake View is also becoming a STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) school. Last year the 4th grade class was ranked #1 in the district at 94% of the students receiving proficient or advanced on the state math test. We have loved it here and will miss the staff when our child graduates.

Posted October 14, 2013
With budget cuts nation wide, no school is perfect. But, we have had 2 of our daughters at Lakeview since Kindergarten, moved mid year during the 2011-2012 school year to Los Angeles, after 5 months in the LAUSD we moved right back to Huntington Beach and to Lakeview Elementary. The difference was incredible, I appreciate how caring, supportive, and capable the teachers are at Lakeview. Both of my girls have had excellent teachers for the past 5 years, if we ever had to address an issue with the Principle it was handled professionally and quickly. Kids are treated as individuals, not a test score, parents are treated with respect. I would absolutely pick this school again, and again if we had to chose.

Posted June 30, 2013
Lake view is a great school, the staff is great and the principal is wonderful. My children love this school and can't wait to go back.

Lake View Elementary School 1

Posted June 14, 2013
Enrolled my child here for the 2012-2013 school year and have never had any issues with any other school before this. The children are unruley, the principle is not doing her job well at all my child's teacher in particular feels it OK to gossip with children and call other children out in front of the class and ask them questions reserved for parents, total unprofessional behavior. I went to lake view during my entire elementary school years asDid my siblings it's really sad. I would not recommend this school for a dog, let alone a child! We're moving this summer to a much better school district that rates a 10 as my child deserves it, lake view staff should be ashamed of themselves for t treatment of parents that pay their salaries via tax payer money. I expect more for my child. I feel sorry for my nieces as they will be attending lake view, hopefully they will weed out the principal as well as the teacher's that don't belong there. I would think twice before sending any child there you get nothing but drama from a bored staff that should spend less time gossiping and more time educating!

Posted June 24, 2009

Posted June 23, 2009

Posted May 24, 2009
Lake View is a small school, which gives the staff the ability to really get to know the students. My child is getting an incredible education. The things he comes home knowing blow me away! The principal is caring and great. The PTO is so involved, and can address most kids on campus by name! We love Lake View!

Posted August 28, 2008

Lake View Elementary School 0

Posted August 22, 2008
I really dont know why this school is not a 10! The Staff and the parents at this school really make it such a wonderful place to be, with smart boards in every class room and new things to try to help develop an ease of learning and the wonderful test scores these kids are getting tells me this school should be a 20.

Lake View Elementary School
17451 Zeider Lane, Huntington Beach, CA  92647
Last modified Lake View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lake View Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top