Huntington Beach, CA

Oak View Elementary School 3

Posted October 30, 2012
My son has a great teacher, at parent teacher conference she was very thorough with what the year would bring and how she grades the kids and what I can do at home to improve his learning. The only thing I think needs improvement is the school seems a little"too cluttered" and not enough staff to really ensure the kids are behaving. I think there can be a little more observation on the staffs end. But as far as in the classroom, the teachers so far have been wonderful!

Oak View Elementary School 5

Posted January 30, 2008
Your the best school and miss.Catabigan is the best principal.

Oak View Elementary School 4

Posted May 02, 2006
Not sure we like this school but our children enjoyed learning here.

Oak View Elementary School
17241 Oak Lane, Huntington Beach, CA  92647
Last modified Oak View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oak View Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top