Posted May 11, 2014
We were very disappointed with our daughter's science class. She had been in gate classes, and was now in an uninspiring class that didn't have anything on the walls or displays about science. The teacher was disorganized and demotivating. We met with the principal and requested a transfer for her to another science class, and were told there was no room in other classes. The principal was not sympathetic to our request in any way. So we pulled her out of the school and placed her in private school. Doing so made a serious difference for her.

Posted October 30, 2013
My son has been going to Springview since 6th grade and is now in 7th in the SDC class taught by Mrs. Palazolla. I cannot believe how much my son has progressed in this class. Mrs. Palazolla and her team and kind and attentive to their students which enables the students to flourish in their academics. I'm so grateful that we have found this SDC. I no longer have to worry about my son's education.

Posted July 10, 2012
My child had a great experience as Spring View. The teachers were always available to help the students & communication between parents & teachers was great. The school was clean, text books new & you often found the principal greeting students in the parking lot, overall excellent learning environment! Coming from a small private school we were pleasantly surprised to find the curriculum challenging & the high quality teachers. Overall a great school

Posted April 18, 2011
I think Spring View is an excellent school. Having been at another middle school in the area there is no comparison, Spring View is the best. The teacher involvement, dedication, expertise and enthusiasm with the students is outstanding. The adminstration holds the bar high in a supportive and fair manner. The students have a great respectful attitude towards each other, staff, their school and the community. I highly recommend this school.

Posted January 31, 2011
I have no problems with this school, my daughter has taken it upon herself tto study hard and have a 4.0 gpa, great school in my eyes.

Posted September 22, 2010
My son just attended Spring View School in 8th grade. When he has P.E, the teacher want the students to do sit-up. He did not provide the matt for the students to support their back. They have to do it on hard black-top. It's really hurt his spine. The teacher did not care about the safety for his students. I think the school need to provide the matt for all students and care more about safety for students when they are doing P.E.

Spring View Middle School 4

Posted July 22, 2010
This is a really good school. My daughter was apprehensive about moving into 6th grade at a new school, but the teachers and staff made the transition as smooth as possible. Amid budget cuts, things are hard, and if you are expecting the school to raise your child, you will have a hard time. If your child and you take responsibility for their education, the teachers and staff will work very closely to make sure everyone wins.

Posted April 01, 2010
I am a parent that is by far very upset. My kid go's here. I've asked to meet with the principal and no response after a month. I guess I will ask someone above him at the district? Then I had to pick up my kid because no one would give him credit of $2.00 for lunch. How pathetic is that? Not the teachers, office personnel and or the health nurse. May God spare your pathetic souls.

Posted February 22, 2010
I don't know what kind of school this is where the teachers would rather be friends with the students rather than teach. Isn't that why they're there. No matter how hard we try, my daughter seems to be slipping through the cracks because our voiced concerns go unheeded and brushed off as my daughter being lazy. When will the teachers step up and take some responsibility for their students failing grades? I'm very disappointed in this school.

Spring View Middle School 2

Posted August 14, 2009

Spring View Middle School
16662 Trudy Lane, Huntington Beach, CA  92647
Last modified Spring View Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spring View Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top