Huntington Beach, CA

Posted June 07, 2011
my daughter is entering Stacy in the Fall. I amnot able to comment at this time other than I have heard some very good things about the school. I will say I was impressed with how well the parent night was organized and very informative.

Posted November 04, 2009
My kids love it! The teachers and staff are awesome!

Posted October 20, 2009

Posted September 23, 2009
The teacher's are amazing. Their primary goal is to make sure every child succeeds. They go above and beyond what is required of them. I have been a parent at this school for 13 years and it just keeps getting better.

Posted September 20, 2009
We have the best staff around! We have a beautiful campus and the kids are friendly and fun, and love to learn. We have a super supportive PTA, and parent volunteers are everywhere on campus. Everyone here works together to make our school a better place for our kids.

Posted September 17, 2009
Clegg is an incredible school with incredible,caring teachers and families! Clegg deserves this money to make much needed improvements on campus!

Posted September 16, 2009
Clegg Elementary has an outstanding staff, fabulous and commited teachers, a caring and supportive principal, a super PTA, and a wonderful group of many volunteers!

Posted November 29, 2007
My son is in kindergarten at Clegg and we love it! His teacher is great and the school is wonderful with lots of parent involvement oppertunities. they have an on campus extended school program (daycare) they offer homework club and arts and crafts. Pam the director is Fantastik!

Posted November 08, 2007

Posted November 27, 2005

Helen Stacey Middle School
6311 Larchwood Drive, Huntington Beach, CA  92647
Last modified Helen Stacey Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Helen Stacey Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top