Bad
Good

The best compliment I can give this school is that my son is Happy! He told me the other day, "the teachers care". When my son is happy I am happy. This says a lot for the Principal and staff.

my daughter is entering Stacy in the Fall. I amnot able to comment at this time other than I have heard some very good things about the school. I will say I was impressed with how well the parent night was organized and very informative.

My kids love it! The teachers and staff are awesome!

The teacher's are amazing. Their primary goal is to make sure every child succeeds. They go above and beyond what is required of them. I have been a parent at this school for 13 years and it just keeps getting better.

We have the best staff around! We have a beautiful campus and the kids are friendly and fun, and love to learn. We have a super supportive PTA, and parent volunteers are everywhere on campus. Everyone here works together to make our school a better place for our kids.

Clegg is an incredible school with incredible,caring teachers and families! Clegg deserves this money to make much needed improvements on campus!

Clegg Elementary has an outstanding staff, fabulous and commited teachers, a caring and supportive principal, a super PTA, and a wonderful group of many volunteers!

My son is in kindergarten at Clegg and we love it! His teacher is great and the school is wonderful with lots of parent involvement oppertunities. they have an on campus extended school program (daycare) they offer homework club and arts and crafts. Pam the director is Fantastik!

Last modified Helen Stacey Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.