Huntington Beach, CA

Posted March 05, 2013
Schroeder is a great school with progressive teaching methods. All classes have the smart boards and use the GATE icons in their instruction. The principal is great. She is very involved, frequently visits the classrooms and knows most of the kids personally. There are very few admin staff, but there are a great many parent volunteers that literally spend all day at the school running projects, copying, etc. The Preppie K program is wonderful. The teacher is amazing and it really prepares the youngest children for a successful school experience.

Schroeder Elementary School 3

Posted March 09, 2011
This school has a very active group of parent volunteers. Feels like a community school where everyone is like minded and helps out.

Posted April 16, 2010
The teachers and activities are both fun and educational.

Posted April 16, 2010
This school tries their best to make school fun for the students. Almost all the kids in my whole family goes there. Even though the school is pretty low on money, they always tries their best to make the school a fun and better place. The teachers at Schroeder are wonderful and each one is very unique. Even one of them loves ducks. Another teacher is a crazy disco fan. But the library might close down, because of budget cuts. I hope this awesome school succeeds and will be chose for the $20,000 prize money.

Posted February 13, 2010
Our first year at the school, so our experience is limited. So far, so good. My daughter is in kindergarten. Her teacher is both caring and professional. She encourages parents to volunteer in the classroom and couldn't make it any easier to volunteer. Parent involvement in the classroom, an active PTA, and good caring teachers (and admin) make the difference at this school. Vicki in the office is awesome and sets the friendly tone for the whole school! I hope the future teachers are as supportive. Good after school Extended School Program at a reasonable price.

Posted October 10, 2009
I love the whole staff, everyone knows your name and who your children are. The school as a whole from kids to parents and staff are there for each other. There is no other school I want my kids at!

Posted October 05, 2009
Both of my kids graduated from Schroeder and I couldn't be happier. They were treated with love and concern whenever their were problems and they were pushed and challenged to do their very best. Schroeder has a dedicated, stable teaching force. Almost every teacher is GATE trained, as well as versed in working with special needs. It is home away from home for my kids.

Posted October 05, 2009
#1 in test scores for WSD! Very friendly, caring atmosphere. Great Princpal, teachers, classified staff, and PTA! Schroeder has that 'small town' feel to it. Everyone does matter. We appreciate all of our parent volunteers and the many hours they put in helping at our school.

Posted October 05, 2009
We have amazing families, a wonderful PTA and a Staff that is dedicated to its students.

Posted October 05, 2009
We have a very dedicated principal and staff, a fantastic PTA and amazing students who want to succeed. We are a GreatSchool!

Schroeder Elementary School
15151 Columbia Lane, Huntington Beach, CA  92647
Last modified Schroeder Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Schroeder Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top