K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Wonderful school! Amazing administration and teachers. Everyone is so kind and compassionate. Looking forward to the beginning of the new year school year.

I was a little nervous sending my son off to preschool when he was three, but over the past year he has grown into such a little man. His development has been largely due to his time spent at the Hebrew Academy Preschool. The teachers there are wonderful and have gotten to know my boy well. His teacher has had regular parent-teacher conferences and we have been kept up to date on how he is doing and what they are working on. He has learned so much this year and he enjoys going to school. The school is well-run, has lovely classrooms, a great director, and is good value for the money. We are looking forward to returning next year. They even have swimming once a week!

I visited the HA preschool and two others when my daughter was 2 years old. For me, this preschool was the best fit and now 5 years later I can say that they gave her an excellent foundation to enjoy learning with just the right balance of structure and free play. I am not Jewish, but my husband is. The kids have learned so much (Jewish-related and otherwise) that they come home and are so excited to teach us what they've learned. The staff is just wonderful. The Director Chanie called me midday during my daughter's first day to assure me that my daughter was happy and fine. Anyone who has ever dropped off their child at a new preschool for the first time understands how difficult it is so I really appreciated her thoughtfulness. On my son's first day, I was surprised with a photo of him playing and smiling via text. It's these little things that make the school so warm and nurturing. I also appreciate the shade over the play area, and a covered swimming pool and kiddie pool on the property as well. We get e-newsletters on a regular basis and a CD with photos of our child over the years when they go off to Kindergarten!

Amazing Preschool. My three kids have attended and I only have positive things to say. It is a warm, safe, caring school. I feel like my kids are loved by the teachers and the school feels like a family. Five stars!!!

A warm welcoming environment with outstanding academics!

Both my daughters attend the preschool. They love their teachers and classmates. My oldest even said she liked it better than Disneyland. If you're looking for a warm, welcoming and creative preschool experience for your little ones, this is it!!

My daughter attends the Pre-school and we love it. It's a great mix of fun and learning. The schedule is very flexible, ranging from a couple of days part time, to all day 5 days a week. They have weekly field trips to a gymnastics center, a music teacher once a week, and yoga. The teachers are warm and often greet me with a funny story about something my daughter did in class or her progress in general. The judaic part of class incorporates science into the study of the holidays, such as making honey (and watching a real honey bee). We only intended to send our daughter to the pre-school, but we're now leaning toward sending her there for Kindergarten too. When our 1 year old is old enough, we'll definitley send him there too.

Last modified Hebrew Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12