Huntington Beach, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted January 29, 2014
LIBERTY CHRISTIAN IS AN AMAZING SCHOOL.... Our son graduated from Liberty in 2012 and our daughter is in 10th grade and has been there since 3rd grade. They have a great academic program preparing them for college, as well as sport programs! The principal, teachers, staff and coaches are loving, caring, and go beyond expectations to help the students. They truly care about each of the kids at Liberty. It is definitely a Christ-like family environment. I have never been more happier with a school!!!! I highly recommend this school to everyone!! It is a K-12 school.

Posted January 29, 2014
Hi I'm a freshman here at Liberty Christian and have been there since I was two. Most parents are looking for a superior education, great sports that offer all players playing time, and a place where the student can connect with teachers and other students. Being able to talk with a teacher is very important, especially when assignments get tough and you just need help, Liberty's small classes allow that time to talk with teachers and get to know them more, through this trust is built. Our school is known as the best kept secret, but we want to change that to the best known secret. Liberty offers a family atmosphere, and the students treat each other like family. Liberty is a second home for most where they can find comfort in being there from the time they step on campus to the time they leave. Being a well rounded individual is not only a great attribute for life but also looks great on college applications. Being able to do sports, music, asb, along with options for community service, allows a student to reach their full potential. This place provides a safe environment that is considered home and the people here are family you can always rely on.

Posted January 28, 2014
Our 11th grade daughter began at Liberty Christian in Aug. of 2013. You would think that changing schools in 11th grade would have been devastating, not at Liberty. She was welcomed with open arms by faculty and student alike. Her grades have soared under this college prep curriculum and the sports programs, are inclusive and competitive, not an easy thing to balance! Our daughter has stated that changing schools was the best choice she has made. We would highly recommend that you tour the campus for any grade kindergarten through 12th. When you walk on campus, you will feel you have arrived at a place that is happy to have you. And the truth is, everyone is happy you are there. What a great atmosphere for student to learn in! Come and try it out! You'll be glad you did!

Posted January 28, 2014
My 2 kids transferred in at the elementary level, and now, as high school students they will be more than prepared to fill out a very well rounded University application thanks to LCS. This is a small school with plenty of big school offerings. In addition to the strong academics, my kids have had the opportunity to participate in football, volleyball, baseball, softball, hand bells, drama productions & student council. Not to mention there is zero tolerance for bully's, drugs, profane language, and all the other "distractions" our kids have to face in the overpopulated high schools in Orange County. Highly recommend.

Posted January 28, 2014
Amazing school! Best school in OC. Positive Christian environment, great academic classes, loving family atmosphere and great sports opportunities.

Posted January 28, 2014
We removed our son from a private catholic high school (all boys) and were looking for a better fit. We had never really given Liberty much thought, even though it was conveniently located less than 10 minutes from home. WE ARE SO GLAD WE DID! Our son had numerous issues with his former school that had left him non-enthusiastic about school in general. After meeting with Mrs. Yates and some of the students, my son actually said "I'm excited to go here." As a parent, this was a huge happy moment because his first two years of high school had been very challenging for our entire family. This year, our son was an active part of the football team, is looking forward to the upcoming baseball season and his grades have regained their former glory. He loves going to school, loves his friends, and is basically a new and improved version of his old self. The staff is nice, the other parents are nice, the students are nice. So refreshing! We look forward to his brother beginning high school here in the fall. THANK YOU LIBERTY!

Posted January 27, 2014
If you aren't here, you're missing out! We have THE best school around. Of course we have awesome academics- the rigor, the creative and critical thinking skills... but all schools [should] have that. We have an environment here that is unmatched anywhere else. With PK-12th grades all on one campus, we are afforded a safe place to truly grow and thrive. We are proud of our small school because each person is known and loved. The sports, musicals, ASB, Praise Band, service clubs and yearbook offer some of the perks like a bigger school, but you can actually be a part of it all if you want. But even more important than the ample opportunities we have, our school is helping us build a solid Biblical worldview and teaching us to trust our Savior through the storms of life. Life can be uncertain and our culture's values are shifting with the breeze. Truth doesn't change though and we are developing those crucial roots for a firm foundation to weather life's storms while surrounded by teachers that not only pray for us, but WITH us. You can get an education just about anywhere, but at Liberty, we are a place to BELONG and BECOME all that God has for us.

Posted October 07, 2013
I love this school. They truly care for these kids. Our Kindergarten teacher takes the time to review each assignment, write notes and is extremely encouraging. You can reach them anytime by cell or email. We are truly blessed to be a part of this learning, loving and positive environment.

Liberty Christian School 1

Posted August 09, 2013
Parents who care about their child's future should be careful about enrolling their child into LCS. Yes, it's a small school, but the good reviews are written by admin/teachers there or students who are children of them. I've been there since k-12. I almost feel bad for my parents because I wish I knew better to have them take me out. Future parents visiting may see obedient children and what looks like really good education but honestly, before you visit, they tell us all that there will be visitors and to behave. The teachers never push you hard enough and students could easily push for later due dates, give cheat sheets for exams, etc. Students play around in class. Just because there is chapel and a Bible class doesn't mean every child acts like it. Most students when it came to SATs don't do very well in math and wouldn't necessarily have the highest SAT scores compared to other schools I knew of. They inflate your grades at this school with extra credit. I had straight A's and I feel far behind in college for math if anything. I would say this school is acceptable for elementary but once you hit high school... get out if you care about your future academic career.

Posted February 29, 2012
Liberty Christian School is an awesome, God centered, academically challenging and family oriented school. The teachers and faculty are of the highest quality, and they are all actively involved in shaping my two boys' both academic and Godly characters. I am grateful to have such a fine Christian school near my home.

Liberty Christian School
7661 Warner Avenue, Huntington Beach, CA  92647
Last modified Liberty Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Liberty Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top