K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted September 24, 2015
My daughter absolutely loves going to school here. She is a very bright 2nd grader who is well ahead of her grade level in many areas. The teachers and staff are fantastic! Having a great school both academically and spiritually has helped my daughter to excel in so many areas. From SAT scores to her social life this school is definitely at the top of my list when recommending to other families.

Posted April 25, 2013
My daughter attended HCS from K - 8th grade. The quality of the teaching staff is outstanding and the office staff treat everyone like family. My daughter established a great foundation going into high school. HCS is a very high academic school that will challenge students and help them to succeed in school and in life. There is no better place to be!!!

Huntington Christian 1

Posted March 22, 2013
Was not impressed! The school makes your child have a screening before kindergarten..but failed to tell me that if my son doesn't meet their standards then he would not be allowed to be enrolled! So after my son takes the 15 minute test in a room with a teacher he has never met before....the teacher comes out and tells me he can't hold A pencil right..he scribbles...he talks robotic...hmmm....I really want to come to your school after that positive experience! I walked out and said I will look elsewhere!!!! Pencil right..he scribbles...he talks robotic....this is a very academic school!! He's not ready..what????? He is entering kindergarten!!! So u r already saying my son won't succeed????y!! My son has been

Posted January 07, 2010
I moved my son here for middle school, and I can't be more happy with the results. He has excelled both academically and spiritally. This school has prepared him to become a good student in high school. The teachers are very caring & involved.

Posted May 15, 2007
I couldn't be more happy with this wonderful school. The school has true character and is focused on the children 100%. God is first at this school and all else falls into place. The children are challenged academically and their SAT scores prove it! I am so proud of this school!

Posted April 10, 2007
Very pleased. Awesome job. Lot of hard work by the staff for some excellent results.

Posted February 02, 2007
Great job. Very Pleased. Teachers and administration are all on the same page and concerned about spiritually, first, then academics.

Huntington Christian 4

Posted October 10, 2006
NIGHT AND DAY COMPARED TO PUBLIC SCHOOL!!! My child was at a public school from K-4. He started HCS in 5th grade. The quality of teaching, staff and knowledge being taught far exceeds the public junior high in our area. The fact that character, integrity, loyalty and Jesus are part of the cirriculum is fantastic. I would recommend HCS to everyone!

Posted May 15, 2006
Huntington Christian is a school where Biblical values are lived out--the staff and teachers are the most loving & caring I've met anywhere (I taught school when I was younger, and we visited several schools before deciding on HCS). The academics are challenging, and SAT scores are well above average. Students memorize Bible verses every week, and Bible is included as a subject that is studied along with all the other subjects. My daughter attended HCS for seven years, and my son is now in his fourth year there. The staff and teachers and outstanding parental involvement have made this school a wonderful experience for our family.

Posted February 19, 2006
My daughter has attended this school for 7 years and she feels so loved there. We tried a public school for one year, but it did not compare to the family atmosphere and academics that HCS provides

Huntington Christian