Huntington Beach, CA

Posted April 25, 2013
My daughter attended HCS from K - 8th grade. The quality of the teaching staff is outstanding and the office staff treat everyone like family. My daughter established a great foundation going into high school. HCS is a very high academic school that will challenge students and help them to succeed in school and in life. There is no better place to be!!!

Huntington Christian 1

Posted March 22, 2013
Was not impressed! The school makes your child have a screening before kindergarten..but failed to tell me that if my son doesn't meet their standards then he would not be allowed to be enrolled! So after my son takes the 15 minute test in a room with a teacher he has never met before....the teacher comes out and tells me he can't hold A pencil right..he scribbles...he talks robotic...hmmm....I really want to come to your school after that positive experience! I walked out and said I will look elsewhere!!!! Pencil right..he scribbles...he talks robotic....this is a very academic school!! He's not ready..what????? He is entering kindergarten!!! So u r already saying my son won't succeed????y!! My son has been

Huntington Christian 1

Posted February 03, 2010

Posted January 07, 2010
I moved my son here for middle school, and I can't be more happy with the results. He has excelled both academically and spiritally. This school has prepared him to become a good student in high school. The teachers are very caring & involved.

Posted March 23, 2009

Posted October 06, 2007

Posted May 15, 2007
I couldn't be more happy with this wonderful school. The school has true character and is focused on the children 100%. God is first at this school and all else falls into place. The children are challenged academically and their SAT scores prove it! I am so proud of this school!

Posted April 10, 2007
- a former student
Very pleased. Awesome job. Lot of hard work by the staff for some excellent results.

Posted March 27, 2007
- a former student

Posted February 02, 2007
Great job. Very Pleased. Teachers and administration are all on the same page and concerned about spiritually, first, then academics.

Huntington Christian