Bad
Good

What impressed me the most from the very beginning is how well organized and clean the school and staff are. I really appreciate that the principal is a strong advocate towards parent involvement. Their introductory program just before my daughters first day of shcool was very informative. Being a new mom, I was very nervous about leaving my daughter on her own. I can say that the very first day her teacher was so hospitable and friendly towards both me and my daughter that we both began to feel very comfortable. She has completed her first week and everyday she looks forward to going back to school and learn new things because like she says "my teacher is so fun, and talks to me like you do mom"; which makes her feel like she is at home ...and that alone is great.

This school is great its only for P-K and Kindergarten it s a small school perfect for does two grades the teachers are just full of energy they motivate the children they pay attention to them that means that they care for them they make them fill like home. The principal is supportive and like s to get involved with the parents that means a lot to me as a parent. My older one just graduated from P-K and she is so excited to go to kindergarten. I still have one more for next year P-K I look forward for her to attend these school.

This is a great school for any staff, teacher, and of course students. The principal is great, welcoming, and encouraging to the students. The school is a clean new campus that is fun and inviting for the students and parents.

This school is about 3 years old and only offers Pre-K and Kindergarten classes. The size of the school makes it very homelike for the children. The teachers are motivated and caring. The principal is supportive, positive and motivating. Two of my children have really excelled there, and I look forward to sending my third child there in two years.

Last modified Middleton Primary Center is a Public school that serves grades K-1