Public charter
Huntington Park, CA

Posted April 28, 2014
The school has excellent, caring, and dedicated teachers. They go out of their way for their students to be successful at this level. I also commend the principal's leadership at this school. The students work very hard to keep good grades, with the goal of graduating and attending University. The school definitely needs a cafeteria. I don't think the school has ample space for the amount of students enrolled.

Alliance Huntington Park College-Ready Academy High 1

Posted April 26, 2013
I have heard from many teachers that work there that they are under constant pressure to keep grades up at all costs even if it means that they have to manipulate grades. The current principal and those in his counsel are under qualified. I pulled my kid out as soon as I found out. I expect my kids to get quality education and not be part of some corporate run entity that cares only about their investors.

Posted June 02, 2012
Hat's off to the teachers who have tuffed it, dispite politics, and personalities which are present in all working enviornments and schools. Your career here has been for the love of teaching & believing in the students. Earlier this year Ms. Galvan was promoted, the new administrator has a relaxed atmosphere for learning.I hope the lack of rigidness doesn't affect college preparedness, HPCRAHS is the better of all the other HS's in the area; although this culminating class has had the least scholarships avaliable to the seniors. It would be unfair to either administrator since Ms. Galvan left midyear; the new administrator has been well well received by the staff & students. The jury is still out as to which learning enviornment will best benefit the student's academic achievment.

Alliance Huntington Park College-Ready Academy High 3

Posted May 30, 2012
Let me start off by saying this school is mediocre. i felt that the only positive aspect of this school are the teacher because of their kindness and willingness to get involved in the students life. The teachers you meet in this school are definitely teachers you will always remember for the rest of your academic career. My biggest concern is in regards to their claim "college ready" this school definitely does not prepare you for college at all..I was always a top student in all my classes but my freshman year at college was horrific. I struggled a lot with my writing skill and math skills but i eventually taught myself how to succeed in college which is what college is all about (right). I'm currently a mathematics major and a junior in my university. Over all i feel that yes, this school is better compared to other publics schools around the area because it does guide you and help you get into college but it does not fully prepare students going off to college.

Alliance Huntington Park College-Ready Academy High 2

Posted March 21, 2012
I interesting more information this school because my son probably will study here thanks your support and clear information about school,curriculum,teachers, etc

Posted March 21, 2012
Esta es una muy buena escuela ya que se enfocan en las areas academicas y aunque es chica la escuela esta muy bien ya que lo que importa es que los estudiantes salgan preparados para que sean aceptados a la universidad. Ademas mi hijo graduo de esa escuela y fue aceptado ala universidad asi que mi otro hijo esta en esa escuela es por eso que puedo decir que la escuela es exelente y es una buena opcion para que inscriban a sus hijos a esta escuela y recuerden que es un trabajo de padre hijo y escuela y si se mantienen involucrados en la educacion de sus hijos lograran el exito !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted December 09, 2010
This school is very small with about 500 students but it an amazing environment to be around, all the staff are respectful and there when ever anyone needs help as well as the students, The teachers and principal knows us, if not a little just by name but more then that, they know how we are. This is a great school and i encourage parents to put there children in this kinds of school because they are very helpful and they give the one on one help some students may need. Class of 2011 My Graduation Year :D amazing! Very Proud To Be A Jaguar!

Posted October 09, 2010
they are a very great school, great teachers, great staff really a good school for my child

Posted August 05, 2010
I am a student still attending, and overall its not a bad its actually a great school. If u want your child to suceed in life and go to college this is the school for you. When the school first started we didn't have sports, but now we have many types of sports we have more electives and more AP classes. Teachers are great they actually care about their students not like in other High Schools around the area. If it wasn't this school i would probably went to.Fremont and would of dropped out. Hpcrahs has the best test scores in this area we have a 785 i think while HP High has 565. So if you want your.child to be successful this is the school for you. I promise you wants your a senior and your graduating, you are not going to want to leave.

Posted September 20, 2009
Overall I'm pleased that my son attends this school. The school has improved yearly. They now have sports, AP classes, and clubs. The principal is dedicated and works hard for these kids, she has college courses on site. Her main focus is to prepare the students for college. The API score is higher than the surrounding shools. It all depends of the students and the support of the parents because the tools to succeed are definetely provided.

Alliance Huntington Park College-Ready Academy High
2071 Saturn Avenue, Huntington Park, CA  90255
Last modified Alliance Huntington Park College-Ready Academy High is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alliance Huntington Park College-Ready Academy High Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top